Minoxidl Healthy Thick Strong Hair Shedding Wtff

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
i have used finasteride 7 Months and My shed has not stoppad i have sheded before finasteride to but not Thick hair shed and here Comes the wtf started minoxidil 7 days Ago and Thick strong healthy hair is shedding why 7/10 its Thick hair whyyyy Should i stop ???

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you read the minoxidil leaflet? It says you should expect at least two weeks of shedding.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
1 week of minoxidil i decided to stop Dont want to use IT everyday atm i just stay on finasteride 1 more year anyway i am shedding like dog when Will that hair come back? And still shedding on finasteride on 8 month now, how long Will these minoxidil shed last fr.o.m. 50 hairs shed to 200-300

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye i know but Thick hair to??

Im not on minoxidil but as far as i know this happens and is expected.
Dont panic yet. People may not have seen your thread try to message some of the guys using minoxidil you can usually see their regimen under their names.
It has something to do with cynching the hair growth cycle.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do the thick hairs have white ends?
this is hair in resting stage and ready to shed soon anyway so it may just be part of it minoxidil probably is pushing it along sooner to growth phase--whcih take time
but i am not knowledgeable enough about it to know for sure.
good luck

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Do the thick hairs have white ends?
this is hair in resting stage and ready to shed soon anyway so it may just be part of it minoxidil probably is pushing it along sooner to growth phase--whcih take time
but i am not knowledgeable enough about it to know for sure.
good luck
sh*t man i stoped after 7 days and the shed is fuuuuckt upp

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
I am shedding really Thick hair guys wtf is going on thicker then the most of my hair f*** i regret even using minoxidil, should had Waited 2-3 more years Will Thor hair come back ????