Minoxidilplus (15% minoxidil and 10% Procyanidin)

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on this product?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Minoxidil-15-and-Pr ... 2eac7b08b2

They're selling on e-bay and they also have their own store. The price is $30 for 2 bottles (5 OZ total). The price seems good, and in addition to the above ingredients it also contains 5% Azelaic acid (they make a point of saying it doesn't have the benefits that a lot of people claim), 10% DIM, and 10% biotin.

The bottle itself looks fairly well made, and the price seems a bit too good.

Any thoughts?

Mopless

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw those yesterday while as well and thought to ask. So I am curious to peoples opinions as well.

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
kinda looks too good to be true. That's damn cheap i wonder how long it would last...

well cause i'm rich, i bought it lol. will use it for a while and see what it does

i like the fact it has DIM in it. I always thought someday i'd make my own topical with DIM and sell it lol

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
This looks interesting and i would love to hear of any results from this?
If Procyanidin-B2 works then i see no reason to substitute minoxidil with it in the future.

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.minoxidilplus.com/

dirt cheap for what they claim is in it, I would be keen to buy some if it is genuine. Only comes in lotion though?

Not sure about this write up either, seems pretty wack

How to use

" Well here is were we tell you how to use our product. Simple, you put in your hair every morning just like you would style with hair gel. It smells good it fells good. If it gets dry towards the night just add some water and shuffle your hair around a bit. Its ok, the girl will only like it more since it does not gets oily or sticky. You can put it in as many time as you want a day. But here is the thing, since Procyanidin B-2 is so expensive to make we cant really drop the price to low, so far we just dropped it to the amount of any prodcut claiming to contain only Minoxidil. Just to make a point. So with that in mind we suggest using it once or twice a day. Dont use to much, just as much to reach the roots. "

haha just re-read it, no i wont buy it from you, you can barely spell properly

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Fender89 said:
donno man. i bought it from their site. still hasn't came yet..

When did you order?? I am interested in that sh*t! Like once a day at night. and 5% Kirk in the morning.. something like that.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Fender89
donno man. i bought it from their site. still hasn't came yet..

When did you order it? I have ordered it from their site on 22-4 and I still have not recieved mine, (I am in Europe, normally it will take around 10 days for items from the US to reach me), I have written to them twice but got no reply :thumbdown2: .
I will wait for another two weeks, if I still have not received the items or reply from them, then I will open a dispute at Paypal. As I check today, they have not listed the items on Ebay since 29-4!! :dunno:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
joshua said:
ryand2 said:

Quoting from that eBay link:

"P.S. If you did`t know, never shower before a date. (unless you stink) By taking a shower right before a date will only wash away your human pheromones. This will lower your chance of succeeding. Also use the chap-stick trick during the date. Pull the chap-stick out and put it on while the girl is looking, then mention "Not that I'm presuming anything, but in case there's any smooching later". This will move the bar from the nice guy to the interested. "

What the..? What does that moronic advice have to do with minoxidil? It sounds like Jay & Silent Bob trying to make a quick buck in the hairloss business.

The low price might be tempting but I wouldn't trust a product when it comes with a description like the one above. It was a fun read, though.

hahahhaah wtf?

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
i bought it on the 22nd or 23rd of april too man. dodgey company tbh. I havn't bothered emailing them but hmm, sucks that they are not replying to you..

I will email in another week.. then paypal dispute time!

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
I too ordered on the 24/05 and they have not responded to any of my e-mails!! :shakehead:
I am having very serious doubts about this company :thumbdown2:
Pity, because the ingredients sounded the biz!!
1 more week then pay-pal will be contacted!

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at this product. They seem to be packing too much ingredients in for it to be even possible.

I mean 15% minoxidil

10% Procyanindin

10% DIM

5% Azelaic Acid

Could all those ingredients at that strength fit in one topical?

Hope you guys get your products or your money back. If you dont get your product then definately report there asses to ebay for being scammers.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Have written to the seller yesterday again, and got no reply :( , so I have just filed a dispute for non- delivered item by Paypal, and see if any response from the seller, will keep you inform. :shakehead:

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am afraid it looks like so!!
By the way Fender89 are you still using Xandrox 15 % plus ? If so, any result after months of using it? I have taken finasteride for 2 years a few years ago, no result at all, but just sides. When I stopped taking it there was no shed or negative effect on my hair. So I wonder if tropical finasteride with minoxidil will give me sides or help.
Have a nice day!!

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
Below is one of the opening statements they make in their site/scam:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Minoxidil-15-an...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eac7b08b2
1. To much HOT water is bad for your hair. To much shampoo is bad for your hair. Let me explain:

The hair is like a plant. It will grow and it will take its nutrients from your scalp. Washing your hair every day will only thin your hair more and more. For the best practice it needs to be washed every 2 to 3 days. The oils developed by your body will only help your hair. Thinking that washing your hair with a DHT blocker will only make your hair fall out more.

The reason?

Simple: DHT blocking shampoo also contain other chemicals that will remove the natural nutrients that are vital for the hair to grow. So to make this simple, just wash your hair every 2 to 3 days.

LOL :shakehead:

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
"P.S. If you did`t know, never shower before a date. (unless you stink) By taking a shower right before a date will only wash away your human pheromones. This will lower your chance of succeeding. Also use the chap-stick trick during the date. Pull the chap-stick out and put it on while the girl is looking, then mention "Not that I'm presuming anything, but in case there's any smooching later". This will move the bar from the nice guy to the interested. "

solid advice ..these guys sound legit. Not only am I pulling chicks by not showering and seducing them with chapstick but i am also an nw1 after just one application. thanks for posting this guys! :bravo:

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
hey knowingyou!

No i quit Xandrox 15 plus after 1 month as it was affecting my libido. i mean, it's not like i couldn't get it up, but it was definitly affecting it. I want to give my girlfriend the best possible version ofmyself, not a 70% version. lol

right now my regimen is:

Spectral DNC (once a day)
Hair Signals lotion (once a day)
Revita shampoo
Nano shampoo
apple poly tablets
scalp exercise 20 mins a day.

we shall see if this works. my hair is probably sitll slowley getting shitter but haha. I swear to you all i'll report back in a year. if i stick with this that is

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
PayPal dispute has been logged!
I doubt very much as to whether i will recieve a reply though?
I noticed that they have had a good feedback on E-Bay so something went wrong somewhere with them?