Minoxidilmax is Available.

jr8500

Reaction score
Just placed an order from the minoxidilmax website and received a tracking number etc.

Xandroxuser

Established Member
Reaction score
jr8500 said:
Just placed an order from the minoxidilmax website and received a tracking number etc.

Do let us know if it arrives. Two possibilities come to mind. They are selling what they have left over before folding for good. They intend to continue production and use their own site for sales.

Arguably, Dr Lee was in a worse position because his was a medical Doctor -medical prescription operation. Also he used finasteride and retin-A in his compounds. Minoxidlmax, I feel sure, only uses non-prescription things like azeliac acid, retinol, caffeine. Arguably, it is a moot point whether minoxidil 15% alone would warrant FDA closure. Another point, of course, is the making of misleading claims - another ground for FDA intervention. Minoxidlmax literature was quite careful about this.

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats strange. Their site is back up.

I recieved my minoxidil in normal time when I ordered off the site a day before it was closed.

I am hoping that they continue to operate.

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
The website is up for me....

I just put in an order, if it ships then great... If not I'll just file a PayPal dispute and should get the money back.

I'm really starting to hate the FDA

jr8500

Reaction score
Order received in just one week, product has March 2014 as expiration date as well. Same product as well as fast shipping and fair prices!!!

Xandroxuser

Established Member
Reaction score
jr8500 said:
Order received in just one week, product has March 2014 as expiration date as well. Same product as well as fast shipping and fair prices!!!

Thanks for keeping us informed. My hunch is that you are not from the US. It seems to be US people who cannot access the site to order. Also, that your order was 5% not 15% - hence the long expiry date. Only a hunch! I may be wrong.

jr8500

Reaction score
I ordered 6 bottles of 5% quick dry and 3 bottles of 10% and I did have the option of the 15% solution but still have some from a previous order. I am in Canada if that helps other customers in terms of why I received this package without problems.

Xandroxuser

Established Member
Reaction score
Xandroxuser said:
jr8500 said:

Thanks for keeping us informed. My hunch is that you are not from the US. It seems to be US people who cannot access the site to order. Also, that your order was 5% not 15% - hence the long expiry date. Only a hunch! I may be wrong.

I see you were a Dr Lee user. Have you been using minoxidil.max substitute long enough to know whether it is working as well for you. Quite a few posts on forums saying it seems to be working - then come 5-6 months - kaput! People start looking for another substitute.

Peteraven

Reaction score
What does it happens to US net users?
Do you get a blue web page with this warning "Site under construction. Please fill out the form for any questions"...

I live in Portugal and can acess to Site under construction. "Please fill out the form for any questions"

I´m from Portugal and can acess "minoxidilmax" with no problems but still didn´t ordered .

jr8500

Reaction score
18 months approximately, results are equal to that of Xandrox though I do think the Xandrox 12.5% lotion produced quicker results. For the price difference I am very happy with minoxmax!!! Quality product in my opinion.

Xandroxuser

Established Member
Reaction score
jr8500 said:
18 months approximately, results are equal to that of Xandrox though I do think the Xandrox 12.5% lotion produced quicker results. For the price difference I am very happy with minoxmax!!! Quality product in my opinion.

Can you say what Dr Lee product you used? And what minoxidil.max product you switched to? I have to use non-PG. Dualgen 5 and 15 would be my equivalent to Xandrox.

jr8500

Reaction score
Yeah for sure, I used Xandrox 6% solution without pg I believe, it wasn't greasy and dried like minoxmax quick dry. I also used Xandrox 12.5% lotion and can say i never tried Xandrox 15% myself. Hope this helps out.

Peteraven

Reaction score
jr8500 said:
Yeah for sure, I used Xandrox 6% solution without pg I believe, it wasn't greasy and dried like minoxmax quick dry. I also used Xandrox 12.5% lotion and can say i never tried Xandrox 15% myself. Hope this helps out.

So you just use the EssenGen-5 , plain minoxidil?
Well i just don´t like minxidilmax caffein in the formula!

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
Just received shipment notification and tracking number - non US order.

I do hope they continue in some form as they are my current go-to-guys!

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just went to their site and the products appear but you cannot order them. WTF?

Xandroxuser

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
I just went to their site and the products appear but you cannot order them. WTF?

The way minoxidil.max seem to be dealing with the FDA is to not sell on Ebay and Amazon, and to have their own site - not working in the USA - working for others.

Assuming you are from the USA, I guess you would have to have a friend order it for you outside the USA and mail it into you. I can't comment on the legalities of that - I am not a USA citizen and do not live in the USA.

Also, I don't know whether this is a long term solution and/or whether minoxidil. max are simply selling existing stock.

I stand corrected, if you are not from the USA - so please do let us know.

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Xandroxuser said:
The way minoxidil.max seem to be dealing with the FDA is to not sell on Ebay and Amazon, and to have their own site - not working in the USA - working for others.

Yes I believe you are right. From looking at this link on the site: http://www.minoxidilmax.com/product_htm ... ith_PG.php, they state the following:

Note: MinoxidilMax has stopped the operation of our Ebay store and Amazon store to save operation cost since January, 2012. All MinoxidilMax products are currently exclusively available at this site.

By the time when MinoxidilMax closed its Ebay store, Minoxidilmax had 100% satisfaction rate. Its "item as described" was rated 5.0 out of 5.0. No vendor who sells any type of hair loss products has ever achieved this high rating, and it is unlikely there will be anyone who can achieve it in the future.

franky123

Reaction score
I like how they ripped off some of my posts from this board and put it on they're website.... Thought that was pretty funny. Some of it is word for word about the reasons why i thought other people don't make 15% minoxidil.

I feel like i should get credit for that....lol