Minoxidil Vs Procapil, Which One Is The Best?

DavidHHT

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody try Procapil?

"Procapil, a trademark name for the patented compound Biotinyl Tripepdide-1. Procapil is a new breakthrough formula that strengths hair and prevents hair loss naturally. This compound combines vitaminated matrikine with apigenin and oleanolic acid to that target the main areas of hair loss. It is completely natural and topical, and has no demonstrated side effects."

I want to start my hair loss treatment but i don't know if to start with Rogaine (Minoxidil) or a products which come with Procapil inside :(

DavidHHT

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've decided to take the plunge and start the first month of treatment with Procapil :)I hope to see an improvement next 2-3 months..

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
The website looks highly unprofessional and really puts me off even considering it. If it works surely we will hear about it.

DavidHHT

My Regimen
Reaction score
The website looks highly unprofessional and really puts me off even considering it. If it works surely we will hear about it.

What website you talking about?:)

DavidHHT

My Regimen
Reaction score
ohh, thank you but i am using other product, I bought elsewhere.

garry91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've decided to take the plunge and start the first month of treatment with Procapil :)I hope to see an improvement next 2-3 months..
So how did Procapil work for you?
Did you use anything else with it? A tablet or something?
Do you use dermaroller?