Minoxidil Use (rogaine) Hairline Worsened If I Stop..

Dom132

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi , so On my previous thread I talked about my hair loss at a young age , being 18 , my left side of my temples was always stronger than the other , but I started to see it thinning a tiny bit , it didn’t worry me it looked fine still , however I thought I might aswell apply some Rogaine , just in case it worsened , my hair on the side used to come out at a 90 degree angle , however a month of using it it’s gone very thin and basically my hairline goes straight up , I’m reluctant to stop as I’m scared it won’t recover , and also scared to stop just in case this is the ‘thinning stage’ however I’m scared it’s not as strong hairs are being removed , however the other side has improved

What should I do , thanks

Jason500

My Regimen
Reaction score
Picture would be good but this sounds very similar to my experience, and for me it grew back. The way I consider it, is the regains sheds out your old hair and new hairs come in as it advances the hair growth cycle, so it most likely is just waiting to grow back. I’ve had this a few times (even having it right now) and within a couple weeks it always comes back.