minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness?

amsch

Reaction score
Hi there!

Just registred myself to this forum, so first of all: HI!

I'm 18 years old from Austria, having my hair fallen out for about 1 year. I started to take Propecia 2 1/2 months ago, and i'm applying the liquid version of rogaine for one month now.

After hearing some reports that you can achieve better results with the foam version of minoxidil, i'm thinking about buying it on ebay (as the foam is not avaiable in my region yet).

After getting some information about the foam, i found this here: "[...]than that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline [...]."

Is that true? Anyone using rogaine foam on the hairline with success, or does it "eat" your hairline in most of the cases? Does the lable of the 2% foam version say the same?

hope i can get some useful answers =)

greets

saviomilbratz

Reaction score
anyone noted regrowing with minoxidil in a frotal baldness pattern?!

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
Check out the success story of this forum.

I haven't posted any success story yet, but I have to say that it works, but it takes way more time with the frontal area. Don't expect results before 6-8 months.

tman7

Reaction score
Is there any advantage with the foam over the liquid other than ease of application?

saviomilbratz

Reaction score
tman7 said:
Is there any advantage with the foam over the liquid other than ease of application?
It's said that there is no difference between them but people in forums all over the world relate better results with the liquid. The foam doesn't work for some people.