Minoxidil Sulfate... What is the big deal about it?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have also read that multiple times. So, before I started buying bottled minoxidil sulfate, I ordered a powder sample, mixed it with ordinary tap water, and, there was no precipitate or fall out of the minoxidil sulfate. At all. Even after 6 months later

And, it is well known that regular minoxidil is not soluble in water, only propylne glycol, so if it was really changing back to minoxidil, there should be a great fall out or precipitate that would be very obvious considering it is in 100% water.

I tried to find any hard proof that minoxidil sulfate when dissolved in water will precipitate out or un-stabilize, maybe I haven't looked hard enough.

All I could find is a website that is trying to sell their own proprietary regular minoxidil, again, maybe I just haven't searched hard enough.

If anyone can point me to some non-biased facts, I would love to read it over. I'm really interested in Minoxidil Sulfate. It's the only formula that works for me, I must be lacking the natural enzyme that allows regular minoxidil to work.

Thanks.

Well there shouldn't be precipitate anyways since it would just be minoxidil dissolved in water and sulfuric acid, any accounts of this stuff being lab tested to be sure it's legit? Not saying you're wrong or lying, i'm open to new information and I'd love it if this actually worked. To be fair I can't really find any good proof saying it's stable or unstable either way.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Well there shouldn't be precipitate anyways since it would just be minoxidil dissolved in water and sulfuric acid, any accounts of this stuff being lab tested to be sure it's legit? Not saying you're wrong or lying, i'm open to new information and I'd love it if this actually worked. To be fair I can't really find any good proof saying it's stable or unstable either way.

A lab test for any chemical sold through eBay as the only distribution channel is a great idea. Throw in a heavy metals test while you are at it.

Pamela Wilson

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lab test for any chemical sold through eBay as the only distribution channel is a great idea. Throw in a heavy metals test while you are at it.

The product I'm using is not only sold through Ebay.

They also have a website you can purchase from, and sold over 740 units on Ebay with 100% feedback.

But, most importantly, is that it works for me. I must be lacking that naturally occurring enzyme that allows regular minoxidil to work, & believe me I have tried them ALL.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
The product I'm using is not only sold through Ebay.

They also have a website you can purchase from, and sold over 740 units on Ebay with 100% feedback.

But, most importantly, is that it works for me. I must be lacking that naturally occurring enzyme that allows regular minoxidil to work, & believe me I have tried them ALL.

What is the website they are selling it from?

Pamela Wilson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to get kicked off the forum for posting links.

But, if you find it on ebay. Their user name is their website.

Hope that helped.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't want to get kicked off the forum for posting links.

But, if you find it on ebay. Their user name is their website.

Hope that helped.

Thanks.

What is your theory about why no one else is selling this?

Is there an expiration date on the container and how long does it last?

Pamela Wilson

My Regimen
Reaction score
persistentone,

I have no clue as to why other companies are not selling minoxidil sulfate.

I did find another company in the UK that also sells a minoxidil sulfate topical.

Wish I had a better answer....