Minoxidil Sulfate vs Regular Minoxidil

Minoxidil Sulfate vs Regular Minoxidil

• Total voters

Pamela Wilson

My Regimen
Reaction score
rclark,

Does the laser therapy work on only regular minoxidil, or would it work on the minoxidil sulfate 5%, that I am currently using (with good results).

Pamela Wilson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response rclark.

The minoxidil sulfate topical brand that I'm using contains retinol & I add a tiny bit of DMSO in it.

If I were to use laser therapy (I did a lot of reading on it, very interesting), do you think that would "fry or overcook" my scalp.

I can't find any info on laser therapy with minoxidil users that use a product with retinol or DMSO in it.

Thanks for any input or thoughts,

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response rclark.

The minoxidil sulfate topical brand that I'm using contains retinol & I add a tiny bit of DMSO in it.

If I were to use laser therapy (I did a lot of reading on it, very interesting), do you think that would "fry or overcook" my scalp.

I can't find any info on laser therapy with minoxidil users that use a product with retinol or DMSO in it.

Thanks for any input or thoughts,

He definitely did have one. Now, it might have been more recent. However, I think he had
one when he did Batman versus Superman. Definitely do.

Pamela Wilson

My Regimen
Reaction score
He definitely did have one. Now, it might have been more recent. However, I think he had
one when he did Batman versus Superman. Definitely do.

I'm sorry, please excuse my ignorance. I totally did not understand the reply about using laser therapy w my minoxidil sulfate topical that contains retinol, and to which, I add a little DMSO.