Minoxidil strength

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course. 2% is weak...The newest studies even say the 2% is almost worthless for women and that they should consider using 5% like men.
It is definately worth perscription. But where do you live that 5% requires a perscription????

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
eliazush said:
Of course. 2% is weak...The newest studies even say the 2% is almost worthless for women and that they should consider using 5% like men.

Where in god's name do you come up with all this crap?? :D

Bryan

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dustman2 said:

Why get it online ? Because you don't need a prescription to buy minoxidil online and it is likely to work out cheaper.

nooc

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you near the border? If you are able to hop the line, I suggest you do it. I did. I went to Walgreen's. It's also much cheaper (buying online may be even cheaper), but for the cost of a three month supply of 5% I bought in the States, I'd be spending the same amount of money (even after the conversion) on a one month supply of 2% in Canada!

G

Bryan said:
eliazush said:

Where in god's name do you come up with all this crap?? :D

Bryan

Bullshit, confusion and gayness reign on this website.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nooc said:
Are you near the border? If you are able to hop the line, I suggest you do it. I did. I went to Walgreen's. It's also much cheaper (buying online may be even cheaper), but for the cost of a three month supply of 5% I bought in the States, I'd be spending the same amount of money (even after the conversion) on a one month supply of 2% in Canada!

You people want to come over to the UK and buy a single standard 60ml bottle of Rogaine 5% in a high street chemist, £32.99 !!!!

That's $60.35 for a freaking months supply of 5% minoxidil.