Minoxidil Second Shed At Month 8 Lasting For More Than 2 Months

Warlord2.0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I have been using minoxidil for almost 10 months and the results at month 7 were great and made me very happy (I was Norwood 4/5) and I have also regained my hairline that was completely gone before.I have never missed an application during all that time.
The first shed lasted 3 weeks and the results came in very fast.
Now,The second shed has started at month 7 or 8 and I'm losing a lot of my initial gains.
I'm still above baseline but I would say that I have lost almost 40% of my gains and the color of my hair is back to its initial texture wich was bad.
Is there anyone in the same situation?
I have read that the hair will combe back but this second shed is lasting forever.
Thanks for any help

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil 5% and keto shampoo 2% only

If you were nw4-5 it means that your hairloss is somehow aggressive and your shedding might just be the hairloss. Minoxidi is not a hairloss solution, it never was. It’s may just be an addition to your antiandrogen regimen. Without antiandrogen you’ll soon lose all your gains eventually. That’s the reality.

Warlord2.0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok
In the first picture ( It was month 4 into treatment ) my real baseline is much worse
Second pic (7 months into treatment )
Third pic taken 5 minutes ago
Last pic is the only pic that expose my baseline but the place et light are not the same

I have stopped taken my multivitamins 2 months ago bacause I think that my results are only related to minoxidil

Second thing I have very gradually lowered my dosage from 3ml twice a day to 2.2 ml twice a day wich is not that bad (I think).
This is bacause my minoxidil is very expensive (almost 65 dollars every month and and the multivitamins costs me 40 dollars every months also)
If you take into consideration the standards of living in my country it is like if an american is spending more than 300 dollars for hair every months or even more.

Attachments

• IMG_0382.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,019
  • IMG_0866.JPG
    IMG_0866.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 784
  • IMG_1404.JPG
    IMG_1404.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 789
  • IMG_0276.JPG
    IMG_0276.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 782

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were nw4-5 it means that your hairloss is somehow aggressive and your shedding might just be the hairloss. Minoxidi is not a hairloss solution, it never was. It’s may just be an addition to your antiandrogen regimen. Without antiandrogen you’ll soon lose all your gains eventually. That’s the reality.
Minoxidil can slow the male pattern baldness at long term.....so stop to lie

btw there are many people treat their male pattern baldness without anti erection pills....

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
Hang in there, i am at the same stage and it currently feels like everything done the last 6 months has gone down the drain. Thankfully there is some other posts with exactly the same issue, and they have all come back even better after their next regrowth :)

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil can slow the male pattern baldness at long term.....so stop to lie

btw there are many people treat their male pattern baldness without anti erection pills....

Because of you fuckers guys like this will get it when all is going to be too late.

Oh let me guess; you got sides or you have no balls trying finasteride? Yeah, lets tell everyone how bad is it to feel better about myself and my choice not taking it.

And antiandrogens are not just pills, you know... use it or lose it, your choice.

Last edited: