minoxidil problem

Chris-lee09

Reaction score
Hi everyone was wondering if i could get some advice! Revently say a month ago inwent to iceland now over there i started suffering where allday i would feel lightheaded/dizzy it wasnt to the point where i couldnt do anything but my head just wasnt right,it would only happen on random days,it stopped untill i got back home where it started back up again and recently its bein everyday for aweek now im worried its the minoxidil iv bein on it for 4 years and never had any issues iv always applied more than i should to get full coverage as im a diffuse thinner could this be the minoxidil or could it be ear realted due to being on a plane etc any help would be much appreciated

megatron1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone was wondering if i could get some advice! Revently say a month ago inwent to iceland now over there i started suffering where allday i would feel lightheaded/dizzy it wasnt to the point where i couldnt do anything but my head just wasnt right,it would only happen on random days,it stopped untill i got back home where it started back up again and recently its bein everyday for aweek now im worried its the minoxidil iv bein on it for 4 years and never had any issues iv always applied more than i should to get full coverage as im a diffuse thinner could this be the minoxidil or could it be ear realted due to being on a plane etc any help would be much appreciated

My advice is for you to go see a doctor. It might not even be related to your minoxidil usage and there could be a more serious underlying medical condition.

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubt it's minoxidil related, you've been on it for 4 years without issues. You should see a doctor to determine what IS causing your issues though.

Chris-lee09

Reaction score
I still have this issue i went to the docters and he checked my blood pressure which was fine,and i had a blood test which came back fine also,i have another appointment tomorrow,he seemed to think it was congestion in my sinues and to do steam inhulation but iv bein doin them everyday and still no change is it the regaine? 4 years with no issues and now suddenly this? Iv dropped my dose right down but dizziness still the same please someone help me

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not a doctor, but like i said. If you've been on rogaine for 4 years without issue and than develop an issue thats probably nothing to do with rogaine. If this happened a day or a week after starting it than it would probably be related to rogaine. They maybe should do some brain scans? You have an appointment today I guess, keep us updated! youl be good man.

jamesbay

Reaction score
I started to experience similar issues about a couple of months into usage. I quit as a result but do update us with any changes.

Chris-lee09

Reaction score
So i dropped the regaine and the next day i felt alot better pretty much normal,i didnt use it all weekend and id get random dizzy moments but not constant,so I deceided to try use it onceaday before bed on monday,monday i felt ok but not great come yesterday i was constantly lightheaded again so i didnt use any last night and i feel better currently today,so im guesing the regaine is possibly the reason iv bein feeling like this so what are my options im so scared that im gona have a massive shed if i come off it completely,is there any way that iv abused regaine over the 4years and i just need to give my body a rest from it and then actually start taking the propa dose instead of just sparying it on all over please someone help