Minoxidil Plus Finesteride Plus Trinov

Nuntius

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I have been on Finesteride for 19 months and have added 12.5% minoxidil with azealic acid for last 3 months. Have continued to shed hair. So am planning to add in Trinov (Brotzu) lotion in the mornings as well. I don't see why I shouldn't add Trinov in the morning and Minoxidil before I got to bed: but does anyone have a view on this? Trinov is very expensive so I have decided to try this for no more than 6 months.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I have been on Finesteride for 19 months and have added 12.5% minoxidil with azealic acid for last 3 months. Have continued to shed hair. So am planning to add in Trinov (Brotzu) lotion in the mornings as well. I don't see why I shouldn't add Trinov in the morning and Minoxidil before I got to bed: but does anyone have a view on this? Trinov is very expensive so I have decided to try this for no more than 6 months.

Can’t see why this wouldn’t work. Trinov works by binding to dht and neutralizing it (s equol), dilating blood vessels like minoxidil (DGLA), & metabolising (L-cartinine).

If trinov does work as intended and the amount of ingredients sufficient enough then it should just add onto minoxidil and finasteride since the effects of each ingredient seem similar.

Nuntius

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t see why this wouldn’t work. Trinov works by binding to dht and neutralizing it (s equol), dilating blood vessels like minoxidil (DGLA), & metabolising (L-cartinine).

If trinov does work as intended and the amount of ingredients sufficient enough then it should just add onto minoxidil and finasteride since the effects of each ingredient seem similar.
Thanks. That was my assessment. Have just picked up my bottle of Trinov from the Post Office. So here goes. PS given that there will be quite a lot of international orders it might help if they produced the info in English as well as Italian.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ke
Thanks. That was my assessment. Have just picked up my bottle of Trinov from the Post Office. So here goes. PS given that there will be quite a lot of international orders it might help if they produced the info in English as well as Italian.
keep us updated on the brotzu diary thread!

Pukon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have added trinov to minoxidil too.but still using minoxidil twice a day and trinov in between.