Minoxidil oral skin damage is there hope to recover from it

Samueel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I have a question

i used to take minoxidil oral for 4 months
Skin is not the same anymore more like the skin of a woman with 40 y
Is anyone here who took a damage and recovered from it ?

This no troll post
Im grateful for help

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasnt minoxidill usage. You are paranoid and getting old, your diet is probably bad and your skin care routine is poor. I used up to 10 and 20 mg a day for 5 months. No issues with my face. You are BDD mister.

Samueel

My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasnt minoxidill usage. You are paranoid and getting old, your diet is probably bad and your skin care routine is poor. I used up to 10 and 20 mg a day for 5 months. No issues with my face. You are BDD mister

i dont discuss with you about facts
Listen there are 100 of guys which had this issue
It can be that somebody is paranoid but there are so many guys and sadly im one of them. Some of them used it for beardgrow, some of them oral.

, go and educate yourself before you tell other guys that theyre paranoid. On no look I didn’t knew that aging is a natural process im so lucky that I met you here.bro wtf

Not every human is like you did ever thought about that ?
I doubt it

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont discuss with you about facts
Listen there are 100 of guys which had this issue
It can be that somebody is paranoid but there are so many guys and sadly im one of them. Some of them used it for beardgrow, some of them oral.

, go and educate yourself before you tell other guys that theyre paranoid. On no look I didn’t knew that aging is a natural process im so lucky that I met you here.bro wtf

Not every human is like you did ever thought about that ?
I doubt it
You claim minoxidill ages you. Which is false.

BaldFalcon15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm taking literally the lowest dose possible of OM (0.625MG for now) and literally after 3 days I started imagining dark circles and bloating. Turns out I was eating like a pig and have always looked like uncle fester. I think a lot of it is in peoples heads.

I'm going to be upping to 1.25MG a day in the next few weeks

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took minoxidil like 7 years ago and it definitely gave me some bloating in the face, it causes water retention so that makes complete sense. I actually wish I stuck with it though, I'm trying it again with a diuretic. Even if you do get facial side effects you'd probably look better with that and decent hair.

Last edited:

Samueel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm taking literally the lowest dose possible of OM (0.625MG for now) and literally after 3 days I started imagining dark circles and bloating. Turns out I was eating like a pig and have always looked like uncle fester. I think a lot of it is in peoples heads.

I'm going to be upping to 1.25MG a day in the next few weeks
I think youre right bro but take care of your health

I’m 100% that minoxidil does something with your skin. More than drying out the skin and vasodilation. It works because its breaks down collagen, what is the one of the reasons for hairloss mind my words bro. Finasterid inhibit also collagen synthesis because DHT stimulates the Fibroblasts.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It fucked my eyes up so bad and made me bloat. But i sticked trough it and now i don't have sides anymore.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still have fucked up eyes after 8 month with 5 mg oral minoxodil. I have also started topical minoxidil and dermarolling and can see more acnes in my face sadly.