Minoxidil Or Rogaine Or Finasteride Or Duta Or Prp Which Works For U??

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My current regime is Minoxidil liquid and Dutasteride .Minoxidil gives me sides like flaky scalp and When I try to remove those flakes I experience hair fall.Duta has slowed my hairloss a little.Like I lose 4-5 hair per day.Earlier I used to experience massive hairloss in month of december 2017.I suufered from jaundice in august .

And guys explain me what is this stem cell therapy??

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
My current regime is Minoxidil liquid and Dutasteride .Minoxidil gives me sides like flaky scalp and When I try to remove those flakes I experience hair fall.Duta has slowed my hairloss a little.Like I lose 4-5 hair per day.Earlier I used to experience massive hairloss in month of december 2017.I suufered from jaundice in august .

And guys explain me what is this stem cell therapy??
minoxidil workshop great for me, just added topical finasteride and hope it will help.

if you seriously only lose 4 to 5 hairs per day, you are very lucky. the average person lose 10-20 times more.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil workshop great for me, just added topical finasteride and hope it will help.

if you seriously only lose 4 to 5 hairs per day, you are very lucky. the average person lose 10-20 times more.

Hair growth is very slow.Plus liquid minoxidil causing flakes.Hairline has recided and crown a little or more.Also problem of grey hair.All has started in last 6 months.My age is 20

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair growth is very slow.Plus liquid minoxidil causing flakes.Hairline has recided and crown a little or more.Also problem of grey hair.All has started in last 6 months.My age is 20

You should use the foam, the liquid can be too irritating for a lot of people.

I just started reading The Witcher...did you read the books or just play the games?

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should use the foam, the liquid can be too irritating for a lot of people.

I just started reading The Witcher...did you read the books or just play the games?

Bro witcher 3 on PS4
Games can be life saviour.Specially when going through problems like hairloss

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score

You have my deepest sympathy, but life is more than hair and i am sure you will enjoy decades of party and female companionship before you grow old :)

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have my deepest sympathy, but life is more than hair and i am sure you will enjoy decades of party and female companionship before you grow old :)

Thanks brother :) .But I am not concerned abt women .I hate where I stand in comparison with my frnds.Almost a year ago I had thick black hair.Used to get compliments.Now Its sucks.There is this thing male pattern baldness who is devouring me .And this grey sh*t .Looks too visible

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother :) .But I am not concerned abt women .I hate where I stand in comparison with my frnds.Almost a year ago I had thick black hair.Used to get compliments.Now Its sucks.There is this thing male pattern baldness who is devouring me .And this grey sh*t .Looks too visible
The grey is easy to sort out with a schampo like "just for men" control GX, works great and is as easy as normal schampo to use...the rest ....your friends might envy other things you have, like a great humor etc ;) dont let your hair wear you down ;)

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The grey is easy to sort out with a schampo like "just for men" control GX, works great and is as easy as normal schampo to use...the rest ....your friends might envy other things you have, like a great humor etc ;) dont let your hair wear you down ;)

Brother in India balding men are mocked and made fun of.Here ppl generally have great hair in cities.So balding does suck here.Losing density and flakes from damn minoxidil adds to injury