Minoxidil One Year Of Use Results (pics)

Coolone96

My Regimen
Reaction score
On May 2018, I decided to start to take Minoxidil...
After cutting my hair bald in March 2017, In April my hair grew back with thinning and bald spots, After the reset of 2017 of trying different things and failing, I decided to dive in
I take foam in the morning and liquid at night (give or take I missed a dose throughout the year)
I also use Irestore laser helmet. I take pumpkin seed, Biotin and Saw Palmetto.

Here are my results:

*1- APRIL 2017/ *2 - 1st Week in Minoxidil 2018/ *3 - 1st Month In / *4 - One Year (In Order)
APRIL 2017 2.png
1 Week Start May 2018.png
2018 1 Month In.png
1 Year In.jpg

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great man! You should really consider finasteride though because without it these results won’t last, ask anyone on the forum...

With finasteride you can keep these results for a long time

MrsC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really looks great - congratulations! I have been on Minoxidil as well as Biotin, Pumpkin Seed Oil and have great results too. Have been on Minoxidil for about 5 years and I am happy with the results. A lifesaver for me. Liquid in morning and liquid at night.

INT

Reaction score
Really looks great - congratulations! I have been on Minoxidil as well as Biotin, Pumpkin Seed Oil and have great results too. Have been on Minoxidil for about 5 years and I am happy with the results. A lifesaver for me. Liquid in morning and liquid at night.

Congrats! Are you still above baseline after 5 years?

A. Monteiro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great, congratulations.
I started minoxidil two weeks ago.
Can you tell me your age and how long ago did you started thinning hair, because I think that's a big factor and as I'm already 50 I don't know how it will work for me.
Thank you in advance.

Coolone96

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool, I was first hesitate but I dove in last year and so far so good.

Coolone96

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great, congratulations.
I started minoxidil two weeks ago.
Can you tell me your age and how long ago did you started thinning hair, because I think that's a big factor and as I'm already 50 I don't know how it will work for me.
Thank you in advance.
I'm in my mid 30's and after I cut my hair off in early 2017, I notice it real bad within a month (the first picture) and I start using it last May.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you deal with the dryness from Minoxidil Liquid?

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i got on finasteride via Keeps since last august , so far so good, no sides
Good sh*t getting on finasteride bro.
Your hair looks good. do everything you can to keep it

jazz1

Reaction score
Awesome results.