minoxidil not working at front of head

macquas2

Reaction score
This is where my loss is worst, at the forehead area, im applying it all over, but after almost 2 months i see no results in the frontal area :(

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
you have to give it more time. 4 to 6 months at the very least. It also depends on how advanced your hair loss is. If your applying it to slick bald areas I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Reaction score
I've been using it for about 5 months now on the frontal area. My results have been minimal to this point. I see many small vellus hairs and some new terminal ones crowded at the hairline but not many.

Keep using it. 2 months isn't long enough to expect results. sh*t neither is 5 months.

outgrowth

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been doing some good results (thickening) in the frontal area with minoxidil (7 weeks with it). I just hope it gives even better results (more and more thickening, for all hair there). :wink:

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL! Seven weeks! Thats too early to see results. Come on, hair cyclus takes months!

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You much understand that Propecia nor minoxidil is FDA approve for frontal hair growth. Just keep that in mind when taking propecia or minoxidil.

outgrowth

Established Member
Reaction score
Buffboy, if you really want, I can show you before/after pictures. It's not a huge deal, ofcourse, but it's some initial thickening. :wink: