Minoxidil + Latanoprost no results after 6 months

vipsvvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good evening

I do hope you doing well , for the moment im using Latanoprost 250mg/5ml and minoxidil 5% mixed in a spray , and im looking to try something different because i havent seen any results after 6 months the side effects i had using this lotion was itchy scalp and severe dandruff
i came across the website minoxidilmax recently and thinking of ordering :

the EssenGen-6 Plus which has Minoxidil 6% and Finasteride 0.05% (0.5mg per ml. 1.0mg with two applications a day, 1ml each)

should i do the switch to this lotion or keep trying with the latanoprost + minoxidil combo ?

i welcome any other suggestions if you have

p.s. please post any website that you can buy online and ships worldwide

thanks in advance

Attachments

• hair1.jpg
    hair1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 100
  • hair2.jpg
    hair2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 101

NW9000

Established Member
Reaction score
do you rub it into your scalp? if you use a spray then it will only touch the hair and not reach the scalp

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil. I didn’t notice anything after years on topical minoxidil and started oral 10 weeks ago, already see hairs sprouting. I shared photos in another post check it out.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Click on my profile and go to recent activity. It was only a few days ago.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know man those are microscop pic, Is this transplanted hair that are growing? or purely minoxidil regrowth?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know man those are microscop pic, Is this transplanted hair that are growing? or purely minoxidil regrowth?
It’s all over my head, where I didn’t transplant. Literally feels like stubble right now while my other hair is about an inch long.

it’s early, I know. Just thought I’d share.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s all over my head, where I didn’t transplant. Literally feels like stubble right now while my other hair is about an inch long.

it’s early, I know. Just thought I’d share.

Nice man. Have you noticed a decrease in shedding as well?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice man. Have you noticed a decrease in shedding as well?
Yes, literally 5 hairs in the shower now (instead of 50+), and some of them I'm pretty sure are the transplanted hairs. I'm praying there is an actual noticeable difference once my hair grows long enough to see these little guys because it seems like everything is adding up to some major changes.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@spring15 I know you're drinking the topical. What is your dosage equivalent to? 2.5mg or 5mg minoxidil?

StacySixx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil. I didn’t notice anything after years on topical minoxidil and started oral 10 weeks ago, already see hairs sprouting. I shared photos in another post check it out.
Same here. I'm seeing promising results in a short time. 5 mg. Twice a day. Eyelashes, eyebrows, facial hair are really going crazy. A lot of new hairs on and just behind hairline are sprouting . The hairs are thicker than I expected.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On oral minoxidil, hair grows quickly where it is not necessary, eyebrows, eyelashes, hair has grown under my eyes like a wolf )) And they grow poorly on receding hairlines.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you even sure that they sold you latanoprost, and not a dummy? I haven't read many reviews about the effectiveness of F2a. Much of what is stated in the research simply does not work.
And if it hasn't worked for 6 months, quit this sh*t.

vipsvvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you even sure that they sold you latanoprost, and not a dummy? I haven't read many reviews about the effectiveness of F2a. Much of what is stated in the research simply does not work.
And if it hasn't worked for 6 months, quit this sh*t.
I can't be sure 100% of what they sold me It's genuine, but it's from a pharmacy lab which they mixing stuff based on the doctors prescription, I quess you right no point taking this one if i haven't seen Any results after six months.
I think its the time to order and try the EssenGen-6 Plus which has Minoxidil 6% and Finasteride 0.05% (0.5mg per ml. 1.0mg with two applications a day, 1ml each
I will give it a go for six months and see what happens
I consider this my last resort because it contains finasteride and tried to avoid it for so many years now to take the oral version because of the side effects,
I just hope the side effects are mild compared to the pill as people saying .

vipsvvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is the concentration. But how much are you applying on the scalp?
The doctor said 20 sprays morning and 20 before sleeping also to wash my hair daily twice before applying the lotion and he gave me some supplements that contain saw palmetto