Minoxidil Ironic Effects, Hair Growing Everywhere Except My Head

Sevgel

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been on minoxidil since may or so, no shedding so far but I'm having unexpected effects. It's not really doing much for my hair, maybe a little but I really can't tell. But EVERYWHERE ELSE on my body jesus christ. My arms are getting more hairy by the day, my beard is slowly going from patchy pathetic to full beard, my chest is going from a small patch in the middle to fully blown. My legs were already hairy before and so were my arms so it's starting to look like I'm a bear, include to that thicker and darker hair on both my hands and my knuckles.

Anyone else experienced/experiencing this? Why is hair growing litteraly everywhere other than my head?

Sevgel

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do know you are not supposed to drink or snort minoxidil right ?

I've been IVing it properly with fresh needles every time.

No but I take the foam 2 times a day with a glove on, dry hair.

Should I be worried of a potential heart attack?

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd recommend laying off minoxidil for 2 days, measuring BP 3 times a day (don't take caffeine nor anything that can raise your bp), then use minoxidil and measure again BP.

Unless your BP is hypotensic, I don't think you would get any heart damage.

If you can, get ECG and general test with your doctor.

Sevgel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd recommend laying off minoxidil for 2 days, measuring BP 3 times a day (don't take caffeine nor anything that can raise your bp), then use minoxidil and measure again BP.

Unless your BP is hypotensic, I don't think you would get any heart damage.

If you can, get ECG and general test with your doctor.

Checked a few days ago, BP was 120/70