minoxidil in canada

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
costco!

CCS

Reaction score
interesting. Why?

In the united states, isn't 15% xandrox by prescription only?

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
isnt the minoxidil in costco 5%????? i am from vancouver i am pretty sure..

G

Follically Challenged said:
Canada doesn't allow 5% minoxidil.

That is incorrect. 5% is available in Canadian pharmacies last I checked- but you do need a prescription to get it.

johndohh

Reaction score
I'm in Ontario and I order my 5% solution from Dr. Lee's website http://minoxidil.com with no prescription. Trust me the site is for real even though it looks like shite. I hear his products cost more compared to others but I don't mind paying for it because they are non greasy and they dry quickly.

This prescription thing is retarded. In Canada you can't get 5% minoxidil without a prescription but it's over the counter in the states. Likewise in the states you can't get 2% nizoral without a prescription but you can get it over the counter in Canada. WTF is going on!

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
johndohh said:
I'm in Ontario and I order my 5% solution from Dr. Lee's website http://minoxidil.com with no prescription. Trust me the site is for real even though it looks like shite. I hear his products cost more compared to others but I don't mind paying for it because they are non greasy and they dry quickly.

This prescription thing is retarded. In Canada you can't get 5% minoxidil without a prescription but it's over the counter in the states. Likewise in the states you can't get 2% nizoral without a prescription but you can get it over the counter in Canada. WTF is going on!

John, it's crap, I know. I hate how the peoples of America and Canada decided we have to be treated like babies.

I wish we could sign some form to exclude anyone and everyone form liability sowe could just get whatever we wanted without a prescription.