Minoxidil Foam.... Is this it????

Britannia

Reaction score
G

Its a styling faom that follows!!
If u say Spectral DNC is scam.. and u belive this. are u trying to be a little radical Britannia :eek:

Britannia

Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:
If u say Spectral DNC is scam.. and u belive this. are u trying to be a little radical Britannia :eek:

It is manufactered by Pfizer, a well known and respected (Im talking about by the medical fraternity) pharmaceutical company who are know to be actively developing a male pattern baldness treatment.
And I only pointed out this product for informational purposes; for people to research and judge for themselves. I have made no claim whatsoever over this products effectiveness or value for money.

Britannia

Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:

It is manufactered by Pfizer, a well known and respected (Im talking about by the medical fraternity) pharmaceutical company who are know to be actively developing a male pattern baldness treatment.
And I only pointed out this product for informational purposes; for people to research and judge for themselves. I have made no claim whatsoever over this products effectiveness or value for money.

Britannia

Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:

Britannia

Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:

Britannia

Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:

Britannia

Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Britannia said:
Fight4Hairs said:

Could you repeat that, I didn't get the point. :p

G

Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!Bullshit!!

U earlier sayd that SpectralDNC was scam!! Can u tell me more why is that?
tnx

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Minoxidil foam:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´....¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'\'...\.........._.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

JackWhite

Reaction score
Red Rose, you have WAY too much time on your hands...