Minoxidil Foam, Cream Or Liquid? Which Is Best?

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Currently using 5% minoxidil liquid with 5% azelaic acid in the morning and using minoxidil 10% with 5% azelaic acid cream in the evening.

I was thinking of switching to regular regaine foam for the morning as I’m finding it difficult to apply the liquid as more pours down at the back of my head than on my crown! I’m currently using the Belgravia Centre’s treatments.

Any views on this?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Foam is harder to apply to longer hair than liquid, alot of people complain about dandruff with liquid, just depends. Oh and get off the belgravia stuff, you are paying an extortionate amount for things you can get cheaper.

Last edited:

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. But then where else am I supposed to get a 10% minoxidil concentration?

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you.

But if I switch to a lower concentration, would it not cause shedding? I’m just worried that the hairs are now dependent on the 10% so I’m stuck..??

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Foam is harder to apply to longer hair than liquid, alot of people complain about dandruff with liquid, just depends. Oh and get off the belgravia stuff, you are paying an extortionate amount for things you can get cheaper.
I would have thought foam is easier to apply? I feel the liquid just wants to drip down the back of my neck