Minoxidil, fist week update.

GeminiX

Reaction score
I am exactly one week in on Minoxidil and the initial results are somewhat surprising.

After the rapid onset of some crazy shedding (Thursday and Friday last week, there is now a massive amount of tiny fuzz all over my crown and hairline. It's as if every hair I ever had has suddenly decided to grow again.

It's impossible to tell if this is a direct result of the Minoxidil, or that the Finasteride has just got things moving again (Last weekend, I noticed that some oft he hairs that had apparently stopped growing had started to grow once more).

Curiously, it seems to be the hairs that had stalled and began to grow again last weekend are the same hairs that fell out en-masse on later last week.

As of Sunday, shedding had all but stopped, and no more than half a dozen hairs were on my brush and fingers during the latest application of Minoxidil this morning (About the same amount that has been in the bath when I have been washing my hair over the last few months).

At the moment, my camera does show the new growth, and a macro shot is next to impossible from the wrong side of the camera. However, at this rate, I will have a fresh set of photos with the new growth easily visible in a couple of week’s tops.

Darren

G

Minoxidil, fist week update.

:freaked:

GeminiX, this ain't that kinda forum!

Ty

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
No results can be obtained by any drug in one week.....sh*t it takes Chemotherapy 2 to 3 weeks before hair starts falling out from it. Let us know your results in 3-6 months at least.

klaus

Established Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
No results can be obtained by any drug in one week.....sh*t it takes Chemotherapy 2 to 3 weeks before hair starts falling out from it. Let us know your results in 3-6 months at least.

hey, hey, im take aspirina and the results i obtained in 20 minutes, wooow, crazy. :shock:

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
klaus said:
BadHairDecade said:

hey, hey, im take aspirina and the results i obtained in 20 minutes, wooow, crazy. :shock:

I meant for hair growth Chaka :hairy:

klaus

Established Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
klaus said:
BadHairDecade said:

I meant for hair growth Chaka :hairy:

thanks, dr. nick.