Minoxidil + Finastride (amazing Stuff) **photos**

Reaction score
Been on finastride 1,25mg a day now for about a year.
And Minoxidil 5mg one time a day for about 6 months.

The first photo is me today (taken with a flash)

The second photo is taken 1-vs 5 months on only Finastride.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-20 at 18.52.02.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-20 at 18.52.02.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,270
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 16.46.28.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 16.46.28.png
    454.9 KB · Views: 2,294

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
With that permanent high heart rate your Heart is probably already enlarged. I would try something else..

Reaction score
Ohh i only use the topical version, once a day and are really happy with my result. Are to afraid to use heart medicine.
Folfoxorak-- I agree with you, life is so much better with hair! swimming, no hats, letting the wind mess up my hair. No more paranoia.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried topical, no improvement :/

GET OFF ORAL MINOXIDIL!! you will induce cardiomegaly! Since your BP is lowered, it forces your HR to be faster which will enlarged your left ventricle. Look this up if you don't believe me

Reaction score
Don't know if it did anything for my hairline but it was definitely the best thing i ever tried for the top of my head.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
so it was mainly minoxidil which gives you some regrowth on the crown or minoxidil ? and minoxidil didnt cause you to lose some hairline ?

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same ... I'm on 5mg oral minoxidil for about 8 months. Tremendous result. But my heart doesnt approve at all. 110-150 bpm ... very low pressure. My Doctor is worried about my condition ... I dont want to stop loniten ... but I dont want to die either.. hm hm.
With my hair back I feel I'm alive again ... it sounds silly but its true .... no fear about swimming anymore ... the first time in 10 years. In the mirror I see me, not a stranger.
Before oral minoxidil I was really depressed ...
Be really carefull, in a long use you may regret it. Maybe you dont need a such strong medicine ...

Your heart rate is 110-150bpm ??? At rest you have 110??