Minoxidil, Finasteride And Tretinoin Solution

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all

minoxidil 5mg did not work for me. Hence, i am looking for a solution with a better absorption. Apparently, Tretinoin should do the trick so that minoxidil gets there where it should get.

Can anybody please recommend me such a solution consisting of minoxidil 5mg, low dose finasteride and of course tretinoin.

The idea is to apply this Daily once after dermarolling with 0.25 for better absorption in the temples.

Many thanks!

Creatine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a look at minoxidilmax, they sell various formulations . I suspect the maxogen formulation is what you are looking for.

Anewmission

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also the same, minoxidil does not work for me unless there is tretinoin at the amount of 0.02%

I have tried the minoxidil max stuff in the past. They use ethanol instead of high quality alcohol to save money.

Does anyone know of a minoxidil solution that contains tretinoin?
Minoxidil max put retinol in very small amounts (not tretinoin) however there is directions on their website of how to add your own tretinoin powder.. No way is that going to be getting through australian customs

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also the same, minoxidil does not work for me unless there is tretinoin at the amount of 0.02%

I have tried the minoxidil max stuff in the past. They use ethanol instead of high quality alcohol to save money.

Minoxidil max put retinol in very small amounts (not tretinoin) however there is directions on their website of how to add your own tretinoin powder.. No way is that going to be getting through australian customs
i use ethanol 96% in my diy solutions what does alcohool quality have to do with anything?

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't get what you mean, ethanol is pure (drinking) alcohol?

Dualgen-5R and Maxogen-X have tretinoin.