Minoxidil express products...pay attention on the new products

nodht

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there,
here my feedback on Mexpress. I was until the beginning of this year a satisfied user of a couple of their products, until they came out with new items called Polaris 09 and Follics 10. The F10 contains Bimatoprost (its written on their homepage) but for the Polaris they dont give any explanation about the content. They say that its because they must hide their secrets, competitors may copy....Now, what happened? At the beginning I have used Polaris 09 new formulation...I started very optimistic, but after some weeks I was seeing my frontal area becoming impoverished....So...I stopped immediately the product and I returned to the old ones and the situation stabilized for a while...but the demage was done. The big secret on this Polaris is apparentely the presence of Thymosin B4. The studies on this molecule are very controversial, some say it makes hairs growth some other that it causes involution. Anyway, I threw it away...thinking that it was a big mistake. I wanted to try the Follics 10 with Bimatoprost, but after few applications I had to throw it away immediately because it caused an big big scalp irritation and folliculitis...and actually I am trying to heal it with a corticosteroid. Obviousely, no hair regrowth, just the opposite. What I am saying here, its not that Mexpress is selling bad products, some of those are very good, like the spironolactone 2% liquid, or the Regrowth 7HP, that contains dutasteride plus horse placenta amino acids...I am just saying that what they are doing is making experiments on people, selling new products that are probably tasted only on mouses...If it is like this, its a VERY IRRESPONSIBLE THING. Concerning dutasteride topical D5a, (I have read the other discussion) I have used for a while but even here I had to stop because I was seeing the hairline recede. This product also gave me allergy problems. What I am doing now is using MinoxidilMax products, like Dualgen 15 plus and spironolactone 5% cream, which, unless for me, for the hair regrowth, are the best products ever used. I will continue to buy some of the Mexpress items, but I cannot accept their sales policy...so please, pay attention to the false promises and remain on products that are truly known and appreciated by many users. Be carefull, because for your hairs such choices could be a real dangerous game.