Minoxidil-encapsulated Poly (l-lactide-co-glycolide) Nanoparticles With Hair Follicle Delivery Prope

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://content.iospress.com/articles/bio-medical-materials-and-engineering/bme1724

Eight hours after administration of samples, minoxidil-encapsulated PLLGA nanoparticles delivered 3.1 times more minoxidil in stratum corneum and 2.5 times more in hair follicles r compared to minoxidil aqueous solution. In addition, we found that 4.8% of the dose of minoxidil-encapsulated PLLGA nanoparticles were delivered to the hair follicles.

Just see the full importance of a good vehicle
Liposomal and Nanosomal vehicles are needed to bring a step further current medications.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely.

15 mg of RU in basic home cooked ethosomes more effective than 75 mg in ethanol.
6 mg of equol in basic liposomes as effective as 30 mg in ethanol.

That's based on my experiments.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Absolutely.

15 mg of RU in basic home cooked ethosomes more effective than 75 mg in ethanol.
6 mg of equol in basic liposomes as effective as 30 mg in ethanol.

That's based on my experiments.

Will you be sharing your setup?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will you be sharing your setup?

It's pretty simple. I bought a 1.3L ultrasonic cleaner on eBay and soy lecithine.

For RU ethosomes you dissolve 75 mg of RU in around 15 mL of 96% ethanol and put 500 mg of soy lecithine in a few mL of water. Mix it together into the cleaner and have it sonicate for about 30 minutes at 37-40°c. About as basic as it gets.

The equol is pretty similar you just use far less ethanol. It's by no means super scientific but it does seem to make a difference.