Minoxidil Does Not Seem To Work Anymore.

Ali1992

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started using minoxidil 8 months ago, i went through initial minoxidil shed for first few weeks, after that my hair fall stopped. For past 6 to 7 months i had some decent results. Now all of a sudden my hair is falling again. What could be the reason ?

Tinkwetax

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started using minoxidil 8 months ago, i went through initial minoxidil shed for first few weeks, after that my hair fall stopped. For past 6 to 7 months i had some decent results. Now all of a sudden my hair is falling again. What could be the reason ?

Minoxidil is used to promote and accelerate hair growth, it doesn't stop hair from falling out. That's finastrides job.

Ali1992

My Regimen
Reaction score
My doctor here won't prescribe me finasteride, what are my other options regarding minoxidil ?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil is used to promote and accelerate hair growth, it doesn't stop hair from falling out. That's finastrides job.

Minoxidil leads to hair growth in approximately 15% of users, which is a considerably low amount. The other 85% notice a delay in hair loss or a continuation of hair loss. I wouldn't recommend minoxidil to anyone, if I'm being entirely honest...