Minoxidil.com

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought from this site?

I just ordered Xandrox 15% Plus and two tubs of spironolactone 5% cream.
On the invoice it says :

"If your credit card information is viable and your medical records are on file with Dr. Lee,* the order will leave Dr. Lee's Whittier, California office on our next business day."

I used my mothers Visa and have never had medical records given to Dr.Lee actually I don't even live in the US , what does this mean? Can't I just order off the site?

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I did the same, I ordered a tub of spironolactone.

From what I've read on the site, you only need a 'e-mail consultation' if you live in US, if you don't there's no requirement but it's 'in your interest' to e-mail him first for advice.

Instead of getting an e-mail confirming dispatch, they sent me the same e-mail twice with a bit added on about possible customs charges which shouldn't apply as they're marked as 'free sample'. They've taken my money though so I assume all is in order.

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble, but he emails you a form you MUST SNAIL mail it to Dr LEE, your order will be canceled as I guess the system accepts the order but you need to Print out the Form and Snail mail it. He's legit a bit over priced but at least a trusted seller.

Regards,
Rich

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
I live in Canada and I had to fill out the form he send me and email it to him. Then I could order the product (well, you can order the products but I don't think they will process b/c you are not on their patient list).

At least from my understanding.

I'll tell you if he's legit once I get my order :)

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh hes definetly legit , I was just wondering what it would be like to get the products into Ireland.

Anyways recieved my order yesterday no problem.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I was looking through Kiel's success thread a couple of days ago, and i noticed he pasted a reply from Dr Lee in to one of his posts, now this is from a few years ago where Dr Lee replied that he doesn't think much to topical finasteride...a few years later he brings out Xandrox 15 plus with topical finasteride!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Kiel,
It is a waste of your time and money. No. I would have a lot of doubt in regards to the mixture's efficacy for treating male pattern baldness, considering that there have not been any significant references to topical finasteride's use. If topical finasteride did have positive results for male pattern baldness, I would have expected that after 10+ years, the medical community would advocate the use of topical finasteride.
One of the reasons there may be no enthusiasm in the medical community is that finasteride is almost exclusively a type 2 5AR inhibitor. In the scalp, there is predominantly type 1 5AR.

You'd be interested in knowing that Merck submitted a patent application for topical finasteride
(http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Par ... 0020042425)

in December 2001. The patent has not been granted, and I'm not aware of any scientific studies that confirms the benefits of topical finasteride for the treatment of male pattern baldness.

Richard Lee, M.D.

I guess he could have received new info and changed his mind....

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
He jumped on and added azelaic acid when a study said it inhibits dht 100 %, now he adds topical finasteride. I believe he is legit but from your post and other people's post he does contradict himself. I guess if you search other websites that sell minoxidil at higher percentages they were all adding finasteride so he has to compete. finasteride is finasteride and I see no reason why he changed his opinion, since this drug has been out for many years and I guess he knows just by reading the boards many people say " I won't touch that pill, or I used it and stopped it", I mean isn't that a nice market knowing you can throw it topically and attract people who won't take it or didn't like the side effects. How does a person even know if all of the stuff he throws in there even mixes well and "stays good". If I were to buy from him down the road I would ONLY get the straight 15 % no added finasteride or anything else.

Regards,
Rich

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
Isn't it weird Kiel was the guy who he told it was a waste of money to, and now Kiel is on the boards stating how he got all of his hair back and so did all of his friends. I know Kiel has been here for a while but seems odd he and his friends all had success,and he preaches it, not sure if it's the one with finasteride but regardless some bold claims being made (when no one else besides him and his friends) have posted amazingly results. Believe me if I saw many people even getting great results with say 12.5 % minoxidil, I would jump on it, fact is Dr Lee has been selling for a long time, and I know he has a small following and he doesn't scam people. You can stay in this type of business by simply not screwing people over and being polite.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
I think Kiel said he switched to the 'Plus' version just recently, that or the next time he ordered it would be for the 'Plus'.

My interest is in the regular Xandrox 15. A last ditch attempt to coax some life into these (points at head) weak frontal hairs... or perhaps Prox-N/Proxiphen will be the last ditch attempt. Okay, consider this my penultimate shot at frontal thickening. Might be a long-shot, but using it at the front means I should get at least six months per bottle, so max. ten quid a month.