Minoxidil booster which contains sodium bicarbonate?

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently a company named "Daniel Alain" released a minoxidil SULT1A1 enzyme booster for non responders. They made this based on the Applied Biology studies from 2021 I think. It supposedly boost the enzyme activity up to 7x.

There was also the news back in June that Jupiter Wellness bought the license for the booster as well and gave the rights to Taisho Pharmaceutical. Not really sure how Daniel Alain got into the picture.

Do you think this is another "scam" like the tretinoin stuff or legit formula that makes a big difference when applying minoxidil?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 135

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What enzyme enhancer SULT1A1 do they use?
INGREDIENTS

Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance.

Last edited:

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are all excipients
PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides - has a wide spectrum of action with beneficial effects on the skin. It promotes examination of the affected areas of the skin, nourishes the skin from external irritants.
Phenoxyethanol: a preservative to improve their quality and reproduction resources.
Ethylhexylglycerol: used in the cosmetic industry as a surfactant, sometimes causing allergic reactions.
Polysorbates: non-ionic surfactants, emulsifiers and stabilizers (solvents) of fats, esters and fragrances (fragrances).
Tetranatrium EDTA: This ingredient is often used in the cosmetic industry. Tetranatrium EDTA is a highly effective preservative, thus protecting cosmetics from rancidity, as well as multiplying various values in it and increasing the shelf life of products.

The active ingredients remain:
Sodium bicarbonate and Phosphatidylcholine.