Minoxidil at Walmart...help

f999

Reaction score
Guys I cant seem to find this stuff! Ive looked all over the hair products / pharmacy at 2 different walmarts for this stuff and all ive been able to find is Rogaine for women near the shampoo. I cant find anything on their website about it either. Is this a regional thing? Anyhow, how much is a month supply of the walmart brand stuff..the liquid...thanks for any help

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Walmart sells it for $19.99 for the generic. I'll give you a hint, it is not with the Shampoo. They put it in the Men's grooming isle with the shaving stuff. It threw me off as well when I bought it there. You can also try Target, they sell it as well as Sam's Club.

f999

Reaction score
Alright I was able to find it, thanks again for the help. Another question about the liquid minoxidil...

It says to put only 1ml on at a time...I just tried putting it on for the first time..and it feels like im getting like...no coverage with that amount...I ended up putting like....1.5ml on. I was thinking...If i added water to the minoxidil soloution and mixed it up and put like...2ml on at a time just to dilute and maybe get more coverage of it....would that work? any suggestions are appreciated.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
NOOO, do not dilute it. I know what you mean about coverage, I just use enough minoxidil to get the coverage I need. You could apply it after a shower and after you towel dry your head, maybe that would work better. I am also glad you found it.