Minoxidil And Finasteride After 2.5 Months - Crazy Results!

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 37. I had receded for probably over 20 years but at a snails pace. 6 months ago I noticed that I was thinning noticeably at the vertex and it was going elsewhere too.

Maybe I've had an unusually good response to Minoxidil, Finasteride and caffeine shampoo but I've gone from a Norwood 3 with some thinning (primarily vertex) to a strong Norwood 2 with virtually no thinning at the crown in just under 3 months!!!

If you don't believe me, look at the pics which were taken in harsh, artificial light. They can be summarised as thus: Pic 1 (2 weeks treatment), Pic 2 (3 weeks treatment), Pic 3 (4 weeks treatment), Pic 5 (5 weeks treatment) and Pic 7 (9 weeks treatment). It's improved even more since Pic 7.

In fact, my hair has thickened up massively so it's now no longer possible to see my scalp after a shower. My hairline has also moved about a 1.5cm forwards with an insane amount of new growth and it's not fine hair either. Everyone has noticed it and remarked about how different my hair looks and how much younger I look. I got married fairly recently and my hair 2.5 months later looks totally different to the wedding pics.

Furthermore, my hair has also changed colour from brown to dark brown, my beard has become exceptionally virulent and for the first time in my life , I've a 5 o'clock shadow after I shave. I'm permanently horny and ejaculate like Peter North. I presume that's because testosterone is no longer being converted into Dihydrotestosterone? If I didn't love my wife as much I do, I'd literally f**k anything that moves!

I'd say my hairline has reverted back to when I was 23-24 when I was doing my Master's and I'm about as horny as when I was 17-18!

However, I will stress that the first month was very tough as I shed massively and this was compounded by the fact that I got a buzz cut. If you look at Pic Number 1 (2 weeks in), I looked like I was diffusing to a Norwood 6 and my hair was definitely worse than before I started my treatments . Thankfully, my hair is now so, so different.

Minoxidil, Finasteride and caffeine shampoo are working wonders. l'll keep you all updated over time.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,632
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,065
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 995
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,003
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,065

Percy88

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good, brother. I've recently started taking finasteride with the hope of atleast keeping what I have. Can I ask if you use Nizoral shampoo as well and what caffeine shampoo do you use? Did you notice more shedding in the shower or at any other particular time?

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Percy88 - I don't use Nizoral and the caffeine shampoo is JoBaz. I definitely think the JoBaz has helped. Within the first week, my hair appeared more healthy and fluffier. My hair now looks awesome every time I leave the shower - I can no longer see my scalp. Finasteride, Minoxidil and JoBaz have thickened up my hair no end.

The shedding in the first month was all the time - every time I applied Minoxidil, in the shower, over night, at my desk etc. I was losing well over 100 hairs a day. The Minoxidil shedding stopped after 1 month. Now I don't shed at all.

I'd apply Minoxidil as well for maximum results. If this is what I look like after 2.5 months, I can't imagine what the results will be like after 6 months. I'm already starting to grow back my temporal points and I haven't had those since I was 13!!!

My hairline after 2.5 months is now better than it was 13 years ago. I'm now a very strong Norwood 2.

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Capone - Looks nothing like that. A buzz cut can make the situation worse but anyone with a brain can clearly see I was a Norwood 3 Vertex with a very obvious developing bald spot in the first picture.

Prior to starting Minoxidil and Finasteride, my hair was diffusing severely at the crown - picture attached below. Now it isn't and my hair is currently shorter than in the below pic. Even under aggressive light, it's now virtually impossible to see the scalp even at the crown unlike in the below image.

Whenever I had a shower, I could see my scalp. Now I can't.

Since treatment, my entire hairline has moved forward 1.5cm and I'm now in the process of developing temporal points that I haven't had since I was 13. I've gone from a Norwood 3 Vertex to a Norwood 2.

Everyone has noticed and commented on how much thicker my hair. You can also see from the before and after pics that my hair's even changed colour.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, the photo you just posted from before treatment is with flash. You look like you have improvement, but if you want a fair comparison you should do a current flash photo to gauge progress

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
@hz123456 - Flash wasn't necessary. It was in a small downstairs bathroom with harsh lighting.

Here's another photo pre-medication because obviously I didn't keep track of my hair loss and subsequent improvements with medication!!! Some complete random on the internet obviously knows more about what's happening with my hair than I do and I just imagined the very noticeable thinning at the crown on all my recent wedding pictures. For fucks sake. Some people.

I "don't look like have improvement", my hair has changed enormously. My front hairline has moved 1.5cm forwards so I'm no longer a Norwood 3 Vertex but a Norwood 2. My vertex has practically filled in. If you took a picture of me from behind, you wouldn't notice any thinning whatsoever. 2.5 months ago you could see a very thin patch developing into a bald spot.

You don't know me and nor do you have any idea what's happening with my hair. The end.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey no thats good that you notice improvement. Honestly self-assessment is an important part of analysis

I'm just speaking from experience. Lighting and hair length can have a dramatic impact on how we think our progress is going. Even angling my head different impacts my perception. The photos you took in your first post are all really good as its the exact same setup/lighting/camera angle. The only variable that changed is hair length

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How come or maybe people do, use Topik OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT DURING THE SHEDDING PROCESS TO CONCEAL the hair they're losing