Minoxidil advice needed please- shedding since restarting

Anthony_smith01

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been using minoxidil for few years now- noticed increase hair shedding and thinning on top and frontal since April just gone.
I stopped minoxidil (Rogaine) about a month ago-

switched to Morr-f which is Finasteride/ minoxidil

don’t know if it’s a coincidence but shedding decreased dramatically. but have decided to switch to oral finasteride. Just started a week ago on oral finasteride.
Stopped the topicals and re-ordered rogaine

I’ve applied it first time last night and bam- this morning, massive amount of shed. Just combing alone (wet hair this morning) a lot is coming out.

back to how it was in April.

What’s your thoughts guys?
Tjanks

Anthony_smith01

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also forgot to add- when I stopped rogaine I didn’t get any flaky skin on scalp. I’ve got psoriasis but under good control

but since using rogaine last night, getting scabs where it was applied in morning

jazz1

Reaction score
You added Topical Finasteride with Morr-F so naturally shedding will decrease as you blocked scalp DHT.

I would stick to one regime treatment and not change around otherwise you will mess up the hair cycle.

i also use Topical Finasteride works great!

Anthony_smith01

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to stick to the oral finasteride 3 times a week and topical minoxidil- see how that goes. If it’s still shedding after a month then I’ll go back to the old routine topica finasteride only