Minoxidil 5% Sexual Side Effects (help)

Minoxidil User

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have used minoxidil 5% on and off for 3 months, like 1 bottle in 2 month, then at the end of June 2016 i started applying it on regular basis for one month continuously until the end of July 2016 and then sexual side effects hit me. no erection , cold genitals, zero libido.. first i thought what suddenly happened to me then by accident it came to my knowledge after reading several of websites where people complaining with the same side effects from minoxidil 5%. at first i think it may not be minoxidil as its not a documented side effect of minoxidil and got checked my testosterone , prolactin etc everything came back normal. i haven't used anything else and physically and mentally Fit. and then talked to the guys who are on the same bort.

Its now 3 months since i stopped taking minoxidil cold turkey with very little improvements, cold genitals are now gone but still i suffer from poor erection quality and zero libido.

i was a horny dog just before starting minoxidil.

Please help... any past sufferer , what amount of time it will take to subside these side effects . any suggestions