Minoxidil 5% + Nizoral Only 4 Months In

Bejand

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been lurking around on this site for the last few months and have started my own pretty basic regimen which has started to produce some results. I wanted to share these just in case there are others thinking about starting but are worried of any side effects. So... for the first two weeks I never really noticed any shedding. I do think it is a phase but it is pretty unnoticeable and dont let the 'shedding phase' deter you. Also I've seen a lot of people here use things like finasteride and so on which could result in sexual side effects so do your reading, personally not for me. I have also been using on my beard as well however i only apply 1 spray to both sides as I dont want to use too much overall in one application. The first picture is from Nov 1st and gradually goes in order to the most recent pics this week.

Nov 1st
OR7k6Wc

Nov 20th
ZSvMc44

Dec 2nd
SJS7E

Jan 3rd
PSrlg

Feb 2nd
czqH2

Mar 2nd
xW8r3

tried uploading pics and got this sh*t

Bejand

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea we gonna need those pics :D

I know lol I just dont know how to put them up cos this site is sh*t and you cannot upload pics from your desktop. I'll make a youtube video and another post with my results.