Minoxidil 5% and topical Spironolactone 5%

lmdavies

Reaction score
I have taken the plunge and have just started using 5% Minoxidil and topical 5% spironolactone. I have also shaved my head (grade 0) for ease of application and image.

I will report back in six months time and if anyone else has had success with this combination then it would be good to hear from you.

Cheers.

Stingray

Reaction score
Good deal. Plug your nose while waiting for it to dry though. Smells like poo gas :)

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Lee's does? Ive been using his non-smelly stuff for quite awhile. no smell.

G

today i received (here in Croatia) lee's spironolactone 5% lotion. no smell at all.

lmdavies

Reaction score
Dr Lee's 5% spironolactone and 5% minoxidil are great to use (especially on a buzzed head). The Minoxidil dries in a few minutes and is non-greasy (unlike Rogaine/Kirkland) and 1m completely covers the top of my head when buzzed. Also the spironolactone rubs in easy too and there is no smell.

Felk

Reaction score
lmdavies said:
Dr Lee's 5% spironolactone and 5% minoxidil are great to use (especially on a buzzed head). The Minoxidil dries in a few minutes and is non-greasy (unlike Rogaine/Kirkland) and 1m completely covers the top of my head when buzzed. Also the spironolactone rubs in easy too and there is no smell.

Your first post where you said you were taking the plunge is dated 2005, yet in your regimen it says you started it in August 2006. Whats the story, did you hold off on using them for that long?

If not, what have your results been?

lmdavies

Reaction score
I just started it in Aug 06 - Its been almost a month to date so too early to report. However I am impressed with the application of these products.

I was going to start it a year ago but decided not too as I was going to give Zix ago instead.