minoxidil 2%

antonio666

Reaction score
why is this water still on sale ,i mean i live in swinton near manchester and i had to goto the boots in bolton to get minoxidil 5% when will retailers knock 2% sh*t on the head and only sell 5 % ,i mean 2%will never grow anything

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah that boots own stuff is awful. get the foam off the internet man you should have it within a week and save any more unnecessary trips to bolton. :)

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Some guys can't handle the 5%. 2% ain't much - but it's better than nothing if you can't tolerate the 5%.

Sean68

Reaction score
not really. its zoe wanamaker. the mum from my family. i think shes quite hot.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Ive seen a study that shown 2% minoxidil is just about as effective in regrowing hair as 5% minoxidil HOWEVER it takes LONGER to regrow the hair with 2%.

omgwtfbbq

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Ive seen a study that shown 2% minoxidil is just about as effective in regrowing hair as 5% minoxidil HOWEVER it takes LONGER to regrow the hair with 2%.

Was the study talking about the foam?

The reason I ask is because it seems like foam is more effective (anecdotally, from what people around here and other boards say as well as my own short experience with it) than liquid. Perhaps it's because it's easier to apply or the foam is a better delivery system...

Either way, the foam has kicked liquid's *** for me. :)

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
omgwtfbbq said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:

Was the study talking about the foam?

The reason I ask is because it seems like foam is more effective (anecdotally, from what people around here and other boards say as well as my own short experience with it) than liquid. Perhaps it's because it's easier to apply or the foam is a better delivery system...

Either way, the foam has kicked liquid's *** for me. :)

no that test was liq. vs liq...

I know the foam has a higher absorption rate.