Minoxidil 15%, Tricomin Therapy Spray+Revitalizing Shampoo?

northnorth

Reaction score
Need advice on what to do.

I have been taking generic proscar / finasteride for almost a year (December). I turn 21 in April and I am going noticeably bald. I started to notice it last year in November. I recently started buzzing my hair (no. 1/2).

I have always tossed away the idea of getting other products; but now I want to add some more and kick it up a notch. I know of the 3/6 month period to tell a difference. So yes..

Please critique my routine.

I was planning on buying :

- Tricomin Revitalizing Shampoo - 8 oz
- Tricomin Solution, Follicle Therapy Spray 6 fl oz
- Minoxidil 15% & Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor

I would appreciate any tips or suggestions.

Thank you.

northnorth

Reaction score
If you do think this is a good routine or something that won't screw me over in the long run, I will take progress pictures

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Far too much to start with. Do the regular 5% for ALTEAST a year or 2 first imo. No studies done, for all we know a that high % can be weaker that 5%. Some searches on this forum shows people having terrible results with 15%, changing to 5% and regaining again

northnorth

Reaction score
sup brahs

so i took the advice that was given to me earlier and i am thinking of ordering

Rogaine for Men Hair Regrowth Treatment, Easy-to-Use Foam, 2.11-Ounce Cans (Pack of 3) +
Tricomin Therapy Spray+Revitalizing Shampoo

my hair is buzzed no.1 and i don't want to fret about flakes..

will time only tell?

is this a good stack?

i am still on finasteride (almost a year)

northnorth

Reaction score
My Regimen :

finasteride
5% Rogaine Foam
DS Laboratories Revita Shampoo

I ordered the Foam and Shampoo today.It should arrive to me on Friday. The shampoo should last me awhile because I keep my hair buzzed. I will take pictures and post results bi-monthly.

I used Nizoral every 3 days for about 6 months. The only thing I really enjoyed from it was that it would stop the flakes. I use to never get dandruff.. Now I do. The downfall... pimples in my hair. That is killing me. Which is why I stopped using it two days ago. I am hoping that the Revita will help with the dandruff.

This is a good forum, but it should be a great one. I hardly see any new threads and most people don't even answer it. They just lurk in and out.

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait, I'm slightly confused about the reason why you discontinued the use of Nizoral... It's been great for me but you seem to have some problems with it?

Secondly, your regimen looks fine to me, looks like you've got everything (cept for nizoral)

northnorth

Reaction score
monitoradiation said:
Wait, I'm slightly confused about the reason why you discontinued the use of Nizoral... It's been great for me but you seem to have some problems with it?

Secondly, your regimen looks fine to me, looks like you've got everything (cept for nizoral)

I've been using it since last year and I guess it has helped?

I notice when I do use it, it makes my buzzed hair seem a tad bit thicker. Other than that, I still get an itchy scalp every three days. I guess that's what it does?

Should I use Rogaine Foam, Revita, and Nizoral?