mino won't work only after 2 months

salar_s

Reaction score
hi all
first of all i apologize for my poor english .
I am 22 y/o male that experience hair loss from my 14,15 with no family history of hair loss ,last year i saw there significantly my body hair and facial hair became thin ,and massive shedding from whole body started (before all of this i had whole body hair loss but i thought it was normal)
also i took finastride about three periods ,and each period lasts at least 6 months with no improvement .
6 months ago i took my last shot without any hope of success i started to use 5% mino ,but it worked and it only lasts for 2 months it worked in whole scalp my temples fully grew back and my teenage hairline appeared,after 2 months my hair start to thinning with shedding and it looks like before the mino ,so what you think ? also i had flaky scalp with minoxidil and there is no available foam minoxidil.
Thanks in all

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
Well body hair loss sounds like something completely different to male pattern baldness. Did you get your finasteride on prescription? If you haven't been to the doctor about the body hair loss etc. then that seems like the sensible option. Keto shampoo (like Nizoral) might help with the minoxidil skin irritation.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your thinning hair grew back entirely in two months? I mean it's reasonable enough for minoxidil to start working in two months. But to fully recover to your teenage hairline after just two months, is frankly, unbelievable, as in I do not believe you. And then you say it stopped working

I'm sorry, but it is not plausible that you would see see such amazing results, so fast, and then begin to see your results decline within that same two month period. This is either bull****, or you have a completely different condition entirely, that causes rapid gain and loss of hair....

Anyway, finasteride is much more important than minoxidil in treating hairloss.

salar_s

Reaction score
Well body hair loss sounds like something completely different to male pattern baldness. Did you get your finasteride on prescription? If you haven't been to the doctor about the body hair loss etc. then that seems like the sensible option. Keto shampoo (like Nizoral) might help with the minoxidil skin irritation.
Thanks dude
I get it from prescription , but all the docs won't listen to me and their prescriptions is finastride and bitotin and zinc sulphate.
the last doctor i visited ,she confirmed that my hair loss won't related to male pattern baldness and she prescribed fluconazole with anti fungal lotions which cause more itch and flake and lot hair loss.
and ketco cause more itch and falke either
Your thinning hair grew back entirely in two months? I mean it's reasonable enough for minoxidil to start working in two months. But to fully recover to your teenage hairline after just two months, is frankly, unbelievable, as in I do not believe you. And then you say it stopped working

I'm sorry, but it is not plausible that you would see see such amazing results, so fast, and then begin to see your results decline within that same two month period. This is either bull****, or you have a completely different condition entirely, that causes rapid gain and loss of hair....

Anyway, finasteride is much more important than minoxidil in treating hairloss.
yeah all of vellus hairs that were on my hairline became completely thick and new growth start at the end of the month and vertex area which was thinned before completely become thicked,maybe i couldn't tell in a right way as i told in the first my english is weak.,my teenage hairline won't completely recovered ,but if i anyone take a close look could see the teenage hairline (not full of hair).
yeah you're right my condition is completely different but i don't know what cause it.
as i mention it there is facial hair loss with hair loss in side and back of my scalp.
i didn't have a good camera to take record of the improvement ,but i assure you it was great.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if it's vellus hairs growing at what was your teenage hairline, 1 month is still far too quickly. I've never heard of anyone regrowing vellus hairs all along their teenage hairline in as littl time as one month...

salar_s

Reaction score
I said the vellus hairs became thicker i didn't say i grow vellus then terminal hair .vellus hairs appeared in my hairline about a year ago and i mean those.
I just asking for help ,i am not here for saying that i am a magician or something like that.