Min DHT Blocking shampoo helped me in less than 1 week

Zackg323

Reaction score
I just started using Min with the nizoral and my hair already feels better after about 5 days. It's thicker, less stiff, less dry and the shedding has stopped almost completely!!!!! nice. now i'll try the conditioner and other crap they sell too. i'm allergic to propecia and rogaine, so this was one of my last hopes.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You tried what? Putting minoxidil in with the Nizoral?

:eye-popin:

Zackg323

Reaction score
How is that felony? i bought the shampoo of amazon, a little 2 oz bottle and it has made my hair stop shedding and it looks a little thicker. It's pretty self explanatory. I think i'll try spironolactone cream next. i can't take any dht blocking pills.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He thought you were referring to Minodixil when you said "Min"(That's only if you were referring to Min New York Shampoo). I don't know how that would be a felony either...I'm not familiar with the laws apparently.

CCS

Reaction score
It is not a felony. It is just patent infringement at worst. I don't think it is even patent enfringement unless you sell it to someone else without the permission of whoever has a patent on that mixture. A lot of topicals are patent protected, even though they are not sold.

vq0

Established Member
Reaction score
which shampoo are you using? Is it detox, wash, or the entire system?

abcdefg

Reaction score
are u trying to sell us shampoo? 1 week is bull atleast say something like 6 months.

Zackg323

Reaction score
All i'm saying is it makes my hair almost completely stop shedding, while before it was shedding a lot everyday. i can tell because there aren't hairs all over my desk at work or all over my couch. in the shower it's ok too. Can't help my hairline yet though, that's the big problem.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I was actually thinking about getting that and let that be my "day off from Revita" shampoo. Maybe I'll get it.