Mike Myers

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Best hairline I have seen is the cat from Arrow. Perfecto.

Yeah, but that guy is in his early thirties. The lucky bastard still has a juvenile hairline...

People with great hair in their 50s is nothing new (Brad Pitt is turning 51 next month), but Mike Myers has a bald brother. How the hell did he escape it?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but that guy is in his early thirties. The lucky bastard still has a juvenile hairline...

People with great hair in their 50s is nothing new (Brad Pitt is turning 51 next month), but Mike Myers has a bald brother. How the hell did he escape it?

just genetic lottery lol
mark cuban (billionaire and owner of dallas mavericks) has a perfect head of hair in his 50s while his younger brother is bald and so is the rest of his family. His brother has even written books on how he struggled with BDD and depression - amazing how a head of hair can affect your life

Also saw this guy when I watched fault in our stars the other week. Almost 60 and still rocking a teenage hairline
mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Like bilboswaggins said, it's all just genetic lottery. I come from a family that knows nothing about male pattern baldness before the age of 40. All men from my dad's and mom's side have had reasonably good hair till that age. And then there's me, who drew the shortest matchstick from like a thousand of them and began balding at less than half that age. male pattern baldness is genetic but can easily skip a generation or affect you without it affecting anyone else in your family.

resu

Reaction score
People who comb the hair like that and with that length are usually trying to hide the thinning.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Resu, there's no way he's hiding thinning or anything. He has strong, great hair.

It's pot luck really. My brother is 36, has a full norwood 1 on top. I'm 29, nw3.5 and diffuse thinning. It's crazy going from being seen as the 'younger' one to now the older one especially if we meet new people, they automatically assume I'm older (if I have my hair on show, rather than wearing a cap).

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
just genetic lottery lol
mark cuban (billionaire and owner of dallas mavericks) has a perfect head of hair in his 50s while his younger brother is bald and so is the rest of his family. His brother has even written books on how he struggled with BDD and depression - amazing how a head of hair can affect your life

I wouldn't say Mark Cuban has a perfect head of hair..
Watch the AT&T Uverse commercial. He has a big balding spot in the back:

lFQU0I2.jpg

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He's definitely a wig wearer the more I look at his pictures. In his breakout role Wayne's World he wears a hat throughout the whole movie apart from one scene in which his hair looks weird.

When you come to think of it he's always playing characters with unconventional hairstyles like Wayne, Austin Powers, Dr Evil, Fat B@stard, The Love Guru, Bohemian Rhapsody. He rarely plays a regular guy with normal hair. The only movie I can think of is So I Married An Axe Murderer in which his hair looks fake.

Attachments

• so-i-married-an-axe-murderer-still_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg
    so-i-married-an-axe-murderer-still_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 28665_1.jpg
    28665_1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 34
  • MV5BMTY0MTM1MTM5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA1OTM3MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
    MV5BMTY0MTM1MTM5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA1OTM3MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 36
  • mike-myers-net-worth.jpg
    mike-myers-net-worth.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 36
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 36

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
William Shatner, who is unironically in his 90s now, has excellent wig-game, I think.
He's always had very good pieces, his current one even shows significant scalp. I'm pretty sure it's not a transplant as people said he was going bald in the 1960s, by the time finasteride came out in 1997 he would have been totally bald at 66.

Him going into space at 90 is very suspicious though

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's always had very good pieces, his current one even shows significant scalp. I'm pretty sure it's not a transplant as people said he was going bald in the 1960s, by the time finasteride came out in 1997 he would have been totally bald at 66.

Yeah I think over the decades he developed elite level wig game. May he live long and prosper.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
just genetic lottery lol

Also saw this guy when I watched fault in our stars the other week. Almost 60 and still rocking a teenage hairline
View attachment 29199
Willam Dafoe's hair is great but no one had better hair for a 60 year old than Joseph Stalin.