Might Ru Help To Buffer The Initial Propecia Shed?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could starting RU with Finasteride ease the shed? I had a terrible shed when I started minoxidil.

In my preparation to add an anti-androgen I bought 30g of RU powder to mix in stem.

I’m going to try Propecia in two weeks after my baseline labs and semen analysis are completed.

I had planned to try RU first but have been convinced a trial of Propecia is a more tested and sustainable option. On 1.25 oral minoxidil.

Thank you.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, I think that the fear of sheds is the most absurd concern that people have with these treatments.

Embrace the shed, it's a positive sign. If you go on multiple treatments you might be lucky and get an even stronger shed.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could starting RU with Finasteride ease the shed? I had a terrible shed when I started minoxidil.

In my preparation to add an anti-androgen I bought 30g of RU powder to mix in stem.

I’m going to try Propecia in two weeks after my baseline labs and semen analysis are completed.

I had planned to try RU first but have been convinced a trial of Propecia is a more tested and sustainable option. On 1.25 oral minoxidil.

Thank you.
Where'd you get your RU powder?

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, I think that the fear of sheds is the most absurd concern that people have with these treatments.

Embrace the shed, it's a positive sign. If you go on multiple treatments you might be lucky and get an even stronger shed.
From what I've read about people's experiences, shedding when it's diffuse around the crown and back of the head usually regrows, but when it sheds the hairline it's usually permanent there if they don't change their regimen. I have heard of shedding and regrowth of the hairline/temples, but for the most i
I bought it from the forum supplier. Agagen, Inc.
Same. I'm using 5% kb solution. You?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just have the powder and haven’t started yet. Trying to determine the best mix.