Might I have a good head for a buzz, or shaved look?

Napoleon

Reaction score
eqgrklgqvwylyv4.jpg

this picture was taken about a year ago, when I was 17. Think I could pull off the buzzed look? I think Justin timberlake and David Beckham looked pretty cool with the look.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Why shave your hair when it looks like that?

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I cant really tell. But it looks like you might. You could always try posting up a straight on and side picture, then it may be easier to tell but still wont be 100% accurate.
If you want to do it, then do it. There is nothing holding you back.

Napoleon

Reaction score
unfortunatley that's a year ago

it's gotten worse since, I just dont have a recent picture.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
your hair was good a year ago

bombscience

Reaction score
looks like a good head of hair to me. i relate to you in a lot of ways... don't panic, you still have a way to go (even if you lost a ton of hair over the last year).

I had very similar hair to you, buzzed my head (#4/5) and it was one of the better moves I made. If not for concealing my hair loss, it relieved stress associated with "styling" my hair - always trying to cover the balding areas.

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
buzz first, ask questions later.

at worst u'll look funny for a couple of months, but at least u have faced your fear.

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
You would rock the buzz cut look,buzz it to a #3..if ya like it...then a #2..etc... What people don't realize that if you are just plain ugly that you will be plain ugly if you have hair or not, If you can't pull women with hair you won't be able to pull them without. But if you got game and the gift of the gab women will flock to you no matter if you got hair or not.In some cases buzzin or shaving can even increase an ugly guys chances just by the increase in confidence it gives you, not to mention how good you feel now because of the stress relief.