Might Actually Be Telogen Effluvium For Once??

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does diffuse male pattern baldness happen this quickly? I went from thick head of hair to this in less than 6 months
It can, but most likely you might have been loosing hair for way longer. You have to loose a very very large amount of hair before you even notice it.

Zwyfer86

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about the fact my eyebrows and eyelashes are shedding noticeably too? Can that happen with diffuse balding?

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about the fact my eyebrows and eyelashes are shedding noticeably too? Can that happen with diffuse balding?

I dont think so, thats why i think it is strange. Your asian i guess, i think hairloss look and progress a bit different by race/ethnicity. And it is less common for asians to have male pattern baldness than for whites.

Zwyfer86

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am Asian and actually Asians have a fairly typically male pattern baldness pattern hairloss. Receding hairline, bald spot in the crown etc.

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am Asian and actually Asians have a fairly typically male pattern baldness pattern hairloss. Receding hairline, bald spot in the crown etc.

Okay my bad, its very rare to see a bald asian man i think in my experience.
Btw how is your relatives hair?

Zwyfer86

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I said in my original post all the men in my family have great hair and no one has gone bald so that’s why I’m leaning towards Telogen Effluvium

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it might be Telogen Effluvium on top of male pattern baldness, or the sarm rapidly accelerated a mild male pattern baldness. Just get off of it and see man

Or go to a hair loss derm and get microscopy

Zwyfer86

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did get off the SARM once I realised the hormone fluctuation correlation. Around 6 months prior to this hair shedding i’d just come back from India and noticed hair shedding but after a couple months it refilled so I could just have a susceptibility to telogen effluvium?

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do some pull tests on the top and see if any hairs are miniaturized.