Microscopic View Of Temples, Using Derma Roller(2x A Week) With Minoxidil | HairLossTalk Forums

Microscopic View Of Temples, Using Derma Roller(2x A Week) With Minoxidil

Discussion in 'Growth Stimulants - Rogaine, Minoxidil, Tricomin,' started by faisal161, Feb 4, 2018.

1. faisal161

faisal161 Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have started this tread on behalf of my brother(suffering from male pattern baldness) He has started using (since first week of feb 2018) derma roller(1.5mm ) on my advice 2 times a week , with minoxidil 5% , 2 times a day. He is not using anything else except a sulfur soap to wash his scalp 2x weekly . 5 months ago he dropped using minoxidil because of severe itch and dryness on his scalp. He has also dropped using 1mg finasteride a year ago ( which he used for a couple of months) he doesn't tell me why he actually dropped finasteride, ( may be due to hormonal side effects he might be having) . being reluctant due to the itchi i had to convince him to start using minoxidil again with derma roller, i was thinking of adding 5ml bimatoprost in his minoxidil can anyone advice on that? or any-other advice to improve the outcomes. I have attached a picture as an update 1 , i will update fortnightly . i am using a digital hand held microscope to take pics.The picture is of the left temple( i choose this region because it has only 2 terminal hair so it will be easy to track any recovery in this region, and its easy to identify this spot in microscope for follow up pics) these small black-brownish bumps are wounds due to derma rolling , which were not there before.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#1 faisal161, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    itsjustsimon and stachu like this.
  2. faisal161

faisal161 Member

Dislikes Received:
    And sorry for my bad skills in English language

3. stachu

stachu Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    We appreciate your work. Deffinitely i will follow topic because i am on minoxidil+dermaroller+finasteride+keto combo and no worries... my english suck balls to but whatever, its not grammar forum since we are stomping on the same shit like hairloss is :)

Georgie and faisal161 like this.
  4. faisal161

faisal161 Member

Dislikes Received:

5. faisal161

faisal161 Member

Dislikes Received:
    BTW stachu how is your experience with your regime so far ?

6. stachu

stachu Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Happy with 75% :)

Thick and solid NW2, slowly going to NW1.5 lane

last 25% are temples... Hell.. they dont want recover, but they were always destroyed. Hairline does great imo, But i started to care about temples a bit more. Maybe in half year of stimulating them they will pop up finally :) But in overall, nobody would ever point me out that i am balding or whatever... so far so great

7. faisal161

faisal161 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Good to know that you are recovering .... Wish you good luck for your temples, and your candida

8. faisal161

faisal161 Member

Dislikes Received:
    UPDATE 1:
    Sorry i couldn't update on fortnight, as i am going through some job crisis, its a 20th day update now, the picture attached to this post compares the image of same spot of left temple 20 days apart, sorry that i couldn't capture the image at same angle (its hard to find the same spot again under a microscope) but to help in observing the progress i have highlighted the noticeable hair change in image with colored circles the red circle is the terminal hair which i used as reference for taking pics, the blue circle has a brand new hair in it :) which was not there before , the hair in yellow circle got increase in length, hair in green circle got increase in dia and an additional new hair as well , the cyan circle got 2 new hair .. wow ... and some hair shed in pink circle( i hope they will grow back thicker) .. do share your thoughts on the results .. my bro missed a week of derma rolling , and for some days he could use minoxidil for only single time a day ... thanks for your time :)

Attached Files:

DKC likes this.
  9. DKC

DKC Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks for the detailed post, the microscope pictures are great. Keep updating us!

faisal161 likes this.