Microneedling and Platelet Rich Plasma

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only the abstract here but it's a recent paper. However, I'm not sure if it has anything beyond what has already been published. Anyone familiar with the efficacy of this combo?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, as far as I can tell, it's just more ink on another paper. Scant hair improvements just don't make it for me. I'll bank on genetic manipulation or cloning to yield full head, thick hair from bald scalp. Something my great-grandchildren can look forward to.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please link study so I don't waste three thousand dollars.
It’s all in this forum. Find it yourself bro.

If you’ve got $4k, and you get side effects from finasteride, you should save up your cash and get a hair transplant from an ethical surgeon. Get a master plan. Take into consideration the pace of your balding etc etc.

Don’t waste your money on group buys unless you understand chemistry and you’re okay mixing chemical and compounds. And definitely don’t even bother learning until you’ve seen some god damn photographic proof.

If you’ve got $4k, and you get side effects from finasteride, save up your cash and get a hair transplant from an ethical surgeon.

There’s a reason we’re still here bro. If PRP worked none of us would be here. Oh and yes I’ve tried it.