Microneedling Alone Or Must Use Min/pcp?

mamamia06

My Regimen
Reaction score
DH just started microneedling, 1.5 dermaroller. Taken before pics and will post those with improvements, if he sees them!

But wondering - and I'm suspecting - that it's the microneedling alone that's making the difference in hair growth I am highly suspicious that the prp thing is just to get people in the derm or doctor's office so they can make money off the microneedling, which is actually the mechanism of action. Since microneedling can be done easily at home, they had to come up with something (and costly) to get people into the office.

I saw one study where microneedling with prp vs. microneedling alone for acne scars made a *little* bit of difference, but the results said overall no huge advantage of prp. I can't find any studies for prp-mcn vs mcn alone. I'm just as curious about mcn without minoxidil, and wondering if people aren't just throwing everything they can at the problem to see what sticks.

So, has anyone here tried and also had improvement with microneedling alone?

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use colloidal silver with some h2o2 in it after microneedling! It boost the regeneration.

Hope this help.

Edward Grey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Collagen induction therapy or the microneedling Chandler AZ is very effective as it make you prettier by helping you with different conditions, such as Sun-damaged skin, sun spots, Melasma, large pores and looses skin. This treatment must be done by a professional as your skin must be in safe hands.