Microneedle And Minoxidil Scared Pls Advice

Skeetzer81

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was using a needle roller1.5mm and minoxidil

I used it for 2 weeks semi consistently, rolling and applying minoxidil once a day RIGHT AFTER rolling with blood

I didn't really clean the roller either since I did it usually after showering. I am a fking idiot ik

I noticed some veins on my forehead and now I am freaking out that I might of did serious damage or something

No other side effects

Please advise

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn't be doing 1.5mm every day, once a week is enough! You should also leave it 24 hours before putting anything else on your scalp. Go to the doctor and get a blood test (you don't want minoxidil + vehicle in your blood stream) & check for a scalp infection. More does not always mean better when treating hairloss!

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go to a Doctor. They get paid to help ppl like you who dont respect what they do with their body.

Tempura

My Regimen
Reaction score
seeing your veins in your head pumping blood after dermarolling is not out of the ordinary

hairfertilizer

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does "notice vein" mean? Post a pic. If it has some weird coloration such as blue, it's probably scalp infection. You're supposed to clean dermarollers with alcohol after every use. Otherwise, it amounts to stabbing yourself with a dirty needle, repeatedly.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does "notice vein" mean? Post a pic. If it has some weird coloration such as blue, it's probably scalp infection. You're supposed to clean dermarollers with alcohol after every use. Otherwise, it amounts to stabbing yourself with a dirty needle, repeatedly.

I dont know either, never noticed during wounding. Actually you target a purple-like colour during wounding. You need to do as much damage as possible, in fact some research paper even go into removing parts of your scalp...

Anyways, OP is the best example of why we cant have nice things and will always have trashy regulations keeping us from getting nice chemicals etc.