Micronedlinh While On Isotritonoin?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
Well i am in Isotritonoin course and want to start micronedling, anyone HAVE DONE IT?
Since my hair is very fragile because of Isotritonoin, or is better to wait? (4 months more)
Thanks

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
Well i am in Isotritonoin course and want to start micronedling, anyone HAVE DONE IT?
Since my hair is very fragile because of Isotritonoin, or is better to wait? (4 months more)
Thanks
Hair frafile cause isotretinoin ? How much are you taking ? Isotretinoin inhibit DHT , so , it have not much sense. If you take to much, althougt , it can interference with cell duplication, and that is why, only at really high dose, can cause hair loss.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair frafile cause isotretinoin ? How much are you taking ? Isotretinoin inhibit DHT , so , it have not much sense. If you take to much, althougt , it can interference with cell duplication, and that is why, only at really high dose, can cause hair loss.

Hello, iam taking 20mg now, well by my experience an many use's, isotritonoin cause more hair loss, it a Fact. since i started i am over shedding and my hair is dry and fragile, thanks

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, iam taking 20mg now, well by my experience an many use's, isotritonoin cause more hair loss, it a Fact. since i started i am over shedding and my hair is dry and fragile, thanks
The dose is more than OK, isotretinoin tend to reduce Vitamin B12 levels, if yours vitamin B12 levels is kind of low already, that can cause hairloss.