Microdosing Ru58841 To Prevent Systemic Sides?

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went about ordering this sh*t again, because my hairline has been raped nonstop for the last 6 months, and RU works better than anything I've ever tried. Within 3 days I went from shedding 30 hairs in the shower to just 3 or 4. Started at 100mg/day, mostly applied around the temples. Felt lack of sensation in my penis so lowered the dose to 50mg per day. My dick has been doing great but my gynecomastia is beginning to flare again. Clearly this sh*t is going systemic. I bought it from Kane and I believe it's the more expensive vehicle.

People often suggest dermarolling with RU but that sounds like suicide, it'll just hit the bloodstream faster and cause even worse effects. I wonder if splitting my dosage into 2-3 applications per day (say 20mg each) would alleviate some of what I'm experiencing?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally there's no winning here, the systemic problem is present with all topicals or else we'd all just inject dutasteride + estrogen into our scalps and be cured.

Supposedly CB/clascoterone/Breezula has no sides ( ha ha ...)

Another thing you could potentially try is making liposomal RU with phosphatidylcholine and a sonicator... I've used this for a while and it helped eliminate some of the sides (as well as use a 7x smaller dose for the same effect compared to ethanol vehicle), but even so it's not completely side-free.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally there's no winning here, the systemic problem is present with all topicals or else we'd all just inject dutasteride + estrogen into our scalps and be cured.

Supposedly CB/clascoterone/Breezula has no sides ( ha ha ...)

Another thing you could potentially try is making liposomal RU with phosphatidylcholine and a sonicator... I've used this for a while and it helped eliminate some of the sides (as well as use a 7x smaller dose for the same effect compared to ethanol vehicle), but even so it's not completely side-free.
What was the monthly/daily grams?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>:3

I have another thread open about this but since this is a success (so far) for me I would like to share it on here
I will not name where I get it to avoid people thinking I am promoting a certain pharmacy, clinic or brand.
Concentration it's 1% and it's Liposomal.

I am not taking any oral medication due to horrible sides on both Finasteride and Topical Finasteride.
I have no side effects on Topical Dutasteride. My serum DHT levels are 250 thus in range (250-750) for a 34 year old male. My scalp DHT is probably 0.

My shedding stopped literally 48 hours after applying it for the first time. Went from losing 50 hairs a day to 3. I am now on TRT and lose maybe 5-7, not more than that.

Before:

View attachment 140047

4 months:

View attachment 140048

j4r0d

Reaction score
I went about ordering this sh*t again, because my hairline has been raped nonstop for the last 6 months, and RU works better than anything I've ever tried. Within 3 days I went from shedding 30 hairs in the shower to just 3 or 4. Started at 100mg/day, mostly applied around the temples. Felt lack of sensation in my penis so lowered the dose to 50mg per day. My dick has been doing great but my gynecomastia is beginning to flare again. Clearly this sh*t is going systemic. I bought it from Kane and I believe it's the more expensive vehicle.

People often suggest dermarolling with RU but that sounds like suicide, it'll just hit the bloodstream faster and cause even worse effects. I wonder if splitting my dosage into 2-3 applications per day (say 20mg each) would alleviate some of what I'm experiencing?

3-4 days is a short period of time for such drastic side effect. Are you on finasteride/dutasteride as well?