microdosing dutasterid because of anti aging belief like skin for example?

nachbarqp

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i have been taking finasterid at a low dose of 0,25 eod for 6 month and had to stop because i had zero libido and had the feeling that life wasnt as enjoyable anymore, i didint feel music anymore, didnt get goosebumbs anymore watching anime and stuff. it felt like i had lower dopamine (because of elevated prolactin maybe?) anyway i wasnt depressed or something and had still good erection quality. then i took dutasterid 1x/week and finasteride 3x/0,25/week. the side effects didint increase and my hair shedding decreased by 30% i think. then i started taking it 3 times a week and i got insane dry skin which were flaking like snow. so i had to stop. but i noticed that my skin was much better while taking dutasterid once a week. my skin felt thicker and i had less acne and tighter skin at my jaw and overall. also my dick size increased haha i have now stopped both finasteride and dutasteride cold turkey because dutasterid is tapering off slowly anyway so it wont be as drastic of and increase of dht for my body. its been 3 weeks now and my beard got extremely thick again and body hair regrowth and thickening. also i feel that my libido is increasing slowly. in short i can feel that i will easily recover within a month. the problem is that my skin feels inflammed since the exact date my beard and everyting from nowhere were thick again. my face got bloated and my pores and got bigger and my skin tone was more uneven i had more red marks and my skin got thinner. but my hairloss got better and hair got thicker and i have little bit of regrowth at my temples. i had a theory that i wasnt having hairloss to begin with and that the shedding i had nostop over a year of 100+ hair were because of my insane dandruff and scalp problems because i only receded a tiny bit over the whole year and that was certainly only mature hairline because i was a nw0 and got a Norwood 0,5. but after starting finasteride i got to a nw1 and then when i increased the dose of dutasteride i had a huge shedding which after i quit got even stronger for a week and then stabilized and for the last 2 weeks i recovered almost. in this period i took quite a hit and was a nw1,5 with lesser density and hairline. now in my recovery period without dht inhibitors i am a nw1,25 again with small regrowth of little but really thick black hairs in my nw1 area.
So i realized that dht is good for my hair it makes my hair thicker and increases growth rate. i believe for people that arent so dht sensitive dht is really good when it is in moderate ranges. too mucb´h will be destructive in term of more hairfall, too less will be even worse because hairfall increases and hair becomes thinner. thats maybe not in everyone but in my body for sure.
so thats for the backstory.
These are my question:
-what can be the problem this last week that my face got more bloated, i gained more weight overall which doesnt decrease even after i started jogging because of it (before i got extremly defined directly after doing such things), my skin got worse in terms of skin tone and quality. all of this happended exactly when my bodyhair and beard got thicker. i cant think of another culprit other than dht.
-do you think that dutasterid and fina is anti aging?
-how could i fix the sides of low libido and loss of dopamine while taking dht inhibitors ?

Main question: i plan to reduce my dht by 30-40% because i think that would be the best benefit/sides ratio becaue i also think that at my baseline levels my dht is about 20% too high. I want to to this with a microdose of dutasterid since from experience duta made my skin better and reduced my shedding with no more increase in sideeffects compared to finasteride. so how would that be since i saw a graph which showed that 0,05 duta daily decreased dht by 50% and 0,05 daily would be once every 10 days. 50% is still too much so i planed that i maybe take duta once every 2 weeks. they also showed 0,01 which decreased almost nothing so i dont now exactly which dose would inhibit 30-40%. also i also read taht the long half life only works with high doses. is that true? wouldnt i be able to achive stable blood serum concentration of dht with 0,5 dutasteride every 2 weeks? or maybe every 3 weeks?
also i noticed that black castor oil orally did increased my hair thickness by 30% immediatly and triggered regrowth at my temples also. but i stopped because my skin got worse the last week and people said that castor oil could decrease collagen production because its a pgd2 inhibitor. is that true?

do you think that dht is pro aging? because if u look at asians they have lower or more inactive androgen receptors i think and less dht and they look way younger then compared with people from the east which grow thick beards.
science says that dht is a aromatase inhibitor and its known that dht steriods are for fat and water loss. but why is it that asians are always slim when they have more estrogen and lower dht. and i konw its not only these hormones that are responsable for metabolic rate but why are people from the east generally less defined and fat. they have jowls which their beards are covering most of the time and they have a dad bod. compared to asians that always have defined jawline till their 50s. and i dont mean insaen jaw bone structure i mean tight skin under the jaw. alos their skin is more moistured and thicker.
i write all this because as i said i dont want to take dutasteride because of hair benefits but because i think that taking dutasteride will make me more asian like from a hormonal point of view. less dht more testosterone more estrogen.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Judge for yourself

twins-hair-loss-comparison-photo-11.jpg

nachbarqp

My Regimen
Reaction score
i would say that left has thicker skin it appears but it could be because of more bodyweight, but at the same time if he has more body weight why is his head smaller. so it means he has thicker skin regardless and looks younger because smaller head.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't asians have similar DHT levels? Also asian is a broad term

nachbarqp

My Regimen
Reaction score
i mainly mean south asians or with others words all asian without body and facial hair. some studies say less dht and some say similiar but all say they have lower androgen metabolites dunno what that exactly means. but would be 0,5 duta every 2-3 weeks be stable in terms of serum lvs?

jazz1

Reaction score

nachbarqp

My Regimen
Reaction score
i know that topical dutasteride is most likely side effect free but i want some systemic absorbtion cause i believe it helps my skin and is anit aging.
so would it be ok to take 0,5 dutasteride every 2 weeks or does it lead to unstable dht levels?
also is there a way to counter act libido problems while taking dht inhibitors?